Chapter 16

As Joker and Quandale Dingle arrive in Fortnite, they find themselves in the midst of a vibrant and chaotic world, where danger lurks around every corner. With a mischievous grin, Joker surveys their surroundings, his eyes alight with excitement.

Joker: [Chuckling] Ah, Fortnite! Now this is my kind of playground, Quandale.

Quandale Dingle: [Nodding in agreement] You said it, Joker! But let's not forget to play it safe. We'll need to stock up on our reboot cards just in case those pesky heroes decide to crash our party.

Together, Joker and Quandale Dingle set out to gather resources and secure their backup plans. They navigate the colorful landscapes of Fortnite, scavenging for weapons, ammunition, and essential items to bolster their chances of survival.

Meanwhile, in Gotham City, Batman and the Ohio Final Boss continue their relentless pursuit of Joker and Quandale Dingle. With the help of Bully Maguire, they track their targets' movements and prepare to confront them in the unfamiliar terrain of Fortnite.

Batman: [Voice determined] They can run, but they can't hide forever. We'll find them, no matter where they try to hide.

Ohio Final Boss: [Nodding] Agreed, Batman. Let's make sure they regret ever crossing paths with us.

With their resolve unshaken, Batman, the Ohio Final Boss, and Bully Maguire teleport into Fortnite, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead and bring Joker and Quandale Dingle to justice, even in the most unexpected of battlegrounds.