Chapter 26

As Ronald McDonald summons cheeseburgers to bombard Bully Maguire and the Ohio Final Boss, Bully Maguire springs into action. With his mastery over portals, he opens gateways to redirect the onslaught of cheeseburgers away from them, preventing any harm from reaching his allies.

Bully Maguire: [Gritting his teeth] Not so fast, Ronald. You'll have to try harder than that!

Meanwhile, the Ohio Final Boss taps into his inner abilities, drawing upon the full extent of his powers as the god of Ohio. With a mighty effort, he unleashes a torrent of energy, showcasing the true extent of his abilities.

Ohio Final Boss: [Voice booming with power] Witness the might of the god of Ohio!

As the battlefield rumbles with the force of his power, Bully Maguire enters a state of ultra bullystinct, reaching his full potential as a formidable warrior. With newfound strength coursing through his veins, he taps into his earth manipulation abilities, drawing upon the very elements themselves to aid in their struggle.

Bully Maguire: [With a fierce grin] Let's see how you like a taste of your own medicine, Ronald!

With a swift motion, Bully Maguire consumes a hot dog, enhancing his earth manipulation abilities to unprecedented levels. With a wave of his hand, he summons forth dirt and debris, hurling them towards Ronald McDonald with precision and force.

Ronald McDonald: [Coughing and sputtering] You'll pay for that, you insolent pest!

As Bully Maguire's attack distracts Ronald McDonald, the Ohio Final Boss seizes the opportunity to press their advantage, unleashing a barrage of energy attacks against their foe. With their combined efforts and newfound strength, Batman's allies are determined to overcome their adversaries and emerge victorious in this epic battle for the fate of Gotham City.