SUPER DUPER EXCITING NEWS!

Dear readers,

I hope this message finds you well! I have two things I want to share with you, so let's tackle the less thrilling news first.

Uniquely Normal is indeed under editing, as I previously mentioned. However, it won't be completely updated within a month's time. I'll be editing chapters throughout the year and uploading them accordingly. Edited/finalized chapters will be tagged so you know which is which. As for why the editing process can't be faster, here is why:

Personal Growth: Uniquely Normal holds a special place in my heart. Completing the book was a pivotal moment for me personally, and delving back into it feels like stepping backward. I'm eager to explore new horizons and challenges.

Academic Commitments: I am a senior in college and in December, I will be getting my Bachelors degree, which means that school right now is VERY time consuming and I don't want to spread myself too thin.

And now for the most thrilling update yet—

After the journey we shared with Uniquely Normal, I'm thrilled to announce that I've been hard at work on my next project—a brand new book that I can't wait to share with you all! AHHHH! I'm practically bursting with excitement!

In this author's note, I wanted to give you all a sneak peek into what's to come. Over the next couple of months, I'll be revealing more information about the book until its release date! Today, we'll start with hint number one...

.
.
.

If you're not already reading in dark mode, I suggest you do so to see the graphic in its full glory!

And now, without further ado, I am delighted to unveil the title of my upcoming book: