Chapter 7: Dare

"I'm tired of this," Blair placed the Uno cards down onto the ground. "How about we play truth or dare?"

"What are we, twelve?" Laughed Alex. She rolled her eyes at him, pulling her hair back into a low bun, pretending she was going to fight him. "I think it's a good idea." Smiled Coen, easing Blair's fist back toward her lap.

We all got into a circle, agreeing to play the game in hopes our boredom would go away. "Okay I'll start." I spoke up turning my attention towards Dominic. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh truth."

"Boo!" Said Kenji and I at the same time. I smirked and thought about a good question to ask. "If you had to have sex with anyone here, who would it be and why?" Dominic began blushing. He covered his face with his hands, grumbling anxious noises. "It's between Serenity and Kenji but I think i'll go with Kenji. He's tall, athletic, and his hands are big enough to grip a basketball without strain—need I say more."

Kenji blushed heavily scratching the back of his neck. Adding to the anxiety filled giggles of the room." I leaned forward, giving Dominic a high-five to ease the awkward tension. We were moving in a clockwise motion so now it was now Alex's turn to asks someone.. "Okay, truth or dare?" He rubbed his hands together menacingly waiting for Blair to answer. "Dare baby!"

"We've got the first dare of the night ladies and gentlemen, hold onto your wigs because they are about to go flying." Alex announced with a game show host voice. He looked towards the stairs, then the clock.

2:13 a.m.

"My parent's walls are soundproof... I like to ease myself and say it's because 5 children can be very loud and there is no other reason."

Everyone laughed at my fearful smile, Alex clapping his hands once more. "I dare you... to kiss someone in this room—" Before he could finish, Blair grabbed both sides of his face, smashing their lips together for a quick peck.

"Done." Alex fell back in amused shock. His jaw slack, mouth agape. Everyone cheered on the scene, giving Blair congratulatory high fives.

"Okay, Coen. Truth or dare?" She smirked evilly. "Truth."

"Describe and rate your first kiss." Asked Blair. Coen's eyes immediately roamed over to me. Small laughter leaving him. "Well, the lucky person was Serenity. Feel free to jump into the story at any moment." He shuffled his legs, putting them straight out to stretch them and pulled his sleeves up as he brought his arms behind him for support.

"It was on her 14 birthday. She had snuck away from the party, and we roamed outside of the blowing alley." I giggled to myself remembering that exact night. "We stumbled across this gazebo at the park across the street. I had stolen two beers from my dad and brought them in my bag. I remember we took a sip and instantly spit it out, God, it was gross. It was warm which made the piss taste even worse."

Dominic moved his hands in a circular motion urging Coen to hurry and get to the kissing.

"Oh, right okay. I remember she leaned her head against my shoulder, and I kept admiring the way her hair swept across her face because of the wind. I don't even remember what we talked about. I just remember in the middle of her sentence I leaned over and kissed her. It was just like this strong urge in me to do so. And then as soon as our lips touched for a matter of maybe 5 seconds, I pulled away because I was scared."

He laughed. Quickly hurrying us up to go to the next person.

Kenji looked around the room, his eyes examining each of us. His eyes peered over to me as he smiled. "Okay Ren, Truth or dare?" I was afraid. Both options were probably going to be horrible with how evil he was looking.