𝟎𝟎𝟖

Pester

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        The Water Hashira is a very peculiar man. He's much more closed-off than the other Hashiras, even more so than Obanai. Whenever I try to speak to him, he always just looks at me and runs off. I don't know whether to be insulted or worried, but I'm a patient woman.

So, for the next few weeks, I followed Giyu around, pestering him until he finally cracked his aloof shell. When it finally broke down, he looked at me with those beautiful sapphire eyes of his.

"Why do You concern Yourself with me?" He asked, seeming genuinely curious.

"You seem troubled, Giyu," I hummed, walking closer to him.

His breath caught, and he took a step back, not meeting my gaze.

"You shouldn't worry about what troubles me, Your Grace."

"Oh, but I should. I am your creator, am I not? I care for each and every one of my children, no matter how horrible they may be."

He paused, looking at me for a moment before glancing away once more.

"Won't you tell me what's wrong, My Child."

He said nothing and instead walked off. But that's okay. I'll get him to talk soon enough.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        "May Her Grace watch over your souls as you rest," the elderly woman said before sliding the door shut, leaving the three boys alone in the room together.

They were all silent. The three didn't get along as much as Tanjiro had hoped. Zenitsu constantly blamed Her Grace for things that were his fault, and Inosuke kept talking about how he wanted to fight Her. With how devout Tanjiro was, it was starting to get on his nerves. But Her Grace blessed him, and this had the path She chose for him, so he had to endure...

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Giyu's a little unhinged, and he's going to get increasingly more so as the story progresses.

❥ We're finally getting to the part where Y/N and Tanjiro meet!

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════