𝟎𝟏𝟖

Entertainment District

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Aoi quickly spotted me and reached out for me.

"Your Grace! Please, help me!" She pleaded.

Tengen, who had just started walking away, turned back around, and when his gaze fell on me, his eyes brightened.

"Your Grace! What a surprise to see You here!" He said as if he wasn't kidnapping some girls.

"What are you doing with Aoi and Naho, Tengen?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him, not angrily, but sternly.

"I need 'em for a mission. I need some girls. These two aren't Tsugukos, so I don't need to ask Shinobu's permission."

"But... Naho isn't even a Demon Slayer."

He grunted and held the little girl up. He examined her for a moment before throwing her to the ground. Kanao, who was nearby, quickly caught her.

"I'll just take this girl then. She doesn't seem usefully, but she's still a member of the Corps."

"No, you will not take her," I said.

He looked back at me, his face showing confusion and slight surprise. I held my hand to my chest.

"Aoi obviously does not want to go. So you will take me instead."

Before Tengen could reply, Tanjiro showed up, accompanied by Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"No! You'll take us!" Tanjiro said, standing in front of me, "I was arrived when Her Grace stepped in, and your actions are absolutely appalling! Who do you think you are?!"

"Y-Yeah...! Treating such pretty girls in that manner! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Zenitsu backed up, though he quickly shrunk away when Tengen's expression became that of irritation.

Inosuke said nothing, but he grunted, seemingly itching for a fight.

"You three will not go alone," I said, "I said I wanted to come with you on your missions, did I not, Tanjiro? I will come along."

Tengen examined the three boys for a moment before dropping Aoi.

"Whatever. You guys can come with me," he relented, walking away from the property.

The four of us followed after him. Tengen was in front while I was in the middle and the boys made up the rear.

"Where are we going, Tengen?" I asked.

"The most flamboyant place in Japan. Steeped lust and avarice," Tengen started, turning around to look at me, "It's an entertainment district where demons dwell."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Aoi believes she is blessed by Y/N, because not only did she survive Final Selection, but she actually helped her get out of a mission. She's more devout than ever.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════