𝟎𝟏𝟑

Greatness

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Inosuke looks just like his mother. It's a shame that he can't remember her. But I like him. Shinobu and Tanjiro chewed him out numerous times for trying to fight me, but I find his efforts amusing. I didn't fight him, though, for I knew that if I did, he would die.

As I sat outside at the courtyard, allowing a butterfly to rest of my finger, I heard heavy footsteps that immediately told of the boy's approach. The butterfly, startled, fluttered away. I looked back and saw Inosuke standing there. It was hard to tell what he was looking at because of the boar mask, but I could feel his gaze on me.

"Are you here because you wish to fight me?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah, I am! And I won't leave you alone till you do!" He grunted.

I simply grinned as I watched Inosuke yell and shout, poke and tug on me. We were there for maybe an hour before he went against his words and laid down in defeat.

"I don't get it! Why won't you fight me?"

"I have my reasons," I hummed, gently taking off his mask.

He didn't protest, and I sat it to the side. He was so beautiful despite his overall demeanor and muscular physique. If he wore the right clothes and didn't talk - for his voice was deep - he could be mistaken for a girl. I gently stroked the pale skin of his cheek, my eyes softening.

"I can see your mother's reflection in your eyes, Inosuke," I said, "She sacrificed herself for you, though you probably don't remember just yet."

I leaned down and pressed my forehead against his.

"You are destined for greatness, my child."

His already wide eyes widened even more. He pursed his rosy lips, his face becoming flushed. He grunted and looked away, reaching for his boar mask and putting it back on.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Inosuke felt a weird, fluttering feeling in his stomach after what Y/N said, and he's wondering if she put some sort of spell on him.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════