𝟎𝟏𝟗

Watching

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        I held back giggles as I looked at Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke, their faced caked in horribly done makeup. Tengen led us to a Wisteria House in the Hanamachi District because he planned on using the three boys to infiltrate three houses to find out what happened to his wives. They were to be dressed as boys, but Tengen's makeup was... to put it blunty, atrocious. I didn't say that aloud, though.

"Ah... Tengen, do you think I could make a few adjustments? You know, to make them look more like girls?" I said, scooting closer to them.

"Hah? Oh, sure. Whatever will make them more believable. But they also have to be flamboyant! None of that boring stuff!" Tengen responded.

I nodded and went to work. After a few moments, their makeup wasn't bad at all, and it still held that element of uniqueness that Tengen wanted so bad. They looked more like girls than clowns.

When we left the Wisteria House, I didn't go with Tengen and the boys. I went on my own investigation to find the demon that was lurking.

I leaped from roof to roof, none of which had the presence of a demon. Until one did. The Ogimoto House. The demon wasn't there, but the presence was still strong. Where it was strongest, however, was at the Kyogoku House.

I stood atop that roof, waiting. Kibutsuji was here not too long ago. I don't know why, but being in this District gave me the chills... I couldn't pinpoint the exact feeling, but it was as if someone was watching me.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Someone has, in fact, spotted Y/N and has informed Kibutsuji about her presence.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════