𝟎𝟐𝟖

Final Battle

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        With pursed lips, I sat in the bedroom, waiting. It's been a long time, perhaps three months since I've been in this labyrinth. Whether or not I could escape before now was debatable, but now, at my full strength, I can. But not now. Not at this moment. I will wait until the perfect time. Because Kibutsuji has found Kagaya's location. The final battle shall begin any moment.

He had Uppermoons One, Two, and Three to watch over me as if it would make a difference. They can't catch me off guard. I watched them silently. They watched me, as well, talking amongst themselves.

I could see that Akaza didn't really like the other two, especially Douma. Jealousy. Douma loved to taunt him while Kokushibo "cheered him on" on his pursuit to defeat them. I narrowed my eyes and looked away from them.

Kagaya is dead.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Kibutsuji's burnt up body quickly regenerated. He looked at the Ubuyashiki Estate in shock. The man blew himself up along with his wife and two of his daughters. Was he mad?! Well... given his last words, he probably was.

"Her Grace... She will lead humanity to greatness! She will perish all evil in this world! And She will start with you, Muzan!"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Kagaya blew himself up both as a way to throw Kibutsuji off and to give Y/N a sacrifice to give Her strength.
❥ This is prolly gonna be my shortest book! 😃

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════