𝟎𝟏𝟒

Lowermoon One

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Goodbyes are almost always difficult, but it won't be the last time I will see the Hashira or Kagaya, nor Kanao or Genya. I will see them again in the near future. But, for now, I must go with Tanjiro.

So I said my goodbyes to the very sad and disappointed Hashiras. They, however, knew that I couldn't stay forever and let me go.

Now, I stood beside Tanjiro as I looked up at a large, black steam train. I didn't create it. My children are so creative! Though there was something about this one...

It was odd.

I ignored the stares of every other person around as I glanced over at Inosuke, who was holding her shoulder in a bit of a startled manner, probably because of how many people there were around. He looked up at the mechanism in wonder. Almost like a small child.

"What kinda animal is that?!" He shouted, "This is that thing! It's the lord of the land! It slides across the earth! It's so long and overwhelming, it's gotta be! Looks like it's asleep right now, but we gotta be careful!"

"It's a steam train, dear," I said simply, grinning at how vivid his imagination was.

Ignoring my words, Inosuke ran headlong into it, smashing the side with his head. The police were alerted, and with the snap of my finger, we were now aboard the train, tickets in hand.

"How did we-?" Inosuke started.

"It was Her Grace!" Tanjiro said, admiration dripping in his voice.

I chuckled and walked inside the train. Apparently, Kyojuro should be here as well. It seems like we didn't have to leave each other for long. He must be happy!

"Umai!"

There was no mistaking that booming voice. Kyojuro loves to shout 'Umai' after each bite of food he takes. That's one of the many reasons why I love him.

I walked through the train cars, letting the others trail behind me. Many people gawked and even tried to speak to me, but I simply smiled at them and went to the next car.

The one where the shouting was loudest held Kyojuro. Sitting in his seat, eating multiple lunchboxes.

"Good evening, Kyojuro," I said.

He immediately stopped what he was doing and looked at me. His smile, somehow, seemed to get even bigger.

"Your Grace! And here I thought we wouldn't see each other again for a few months' time!" He laughed, standing, "Please, sit!"

I bowed slightly and took the seat closest to the window, and Kyojuro sat next to me, closer to the aisle. Tanjiro set Nezuko's box next to the window seat across from us, and he sat across from Kyojuro while Inosuke and Zenitsu sat in the booths on the other side of the train car, still next to us.

Kyojuro and Tanjiro spoke as I looked out of the window. The train moved at rapid speeds, the scenery changing quickly. Not as rapid as the Hashira, though.

A man soon came over to punch our tickets. There was something very off about him. Now that I think about it, there's something off about the tickets as well...

Suddenly, Kyojuro stood, unsheathing his sword. There was a demon on board. He disposed of it swiftly and sat back down. Hopefully, that was the only one.

No.

Not too soon after the demon was defeated, everyone in the train fell asleep. Everyone except me. I narrowed my eyes. There was definitely some foul play with those tickets. There's another demon on board.

I stood out of the my seat and wandered around the train cars.

Not in the train. On top.

I looked up, thinking for a few moments, before going through one of the windows. Sure enough, a man stood near the front of the train, his tailcoat and hair billowing in the wind. My own hair got into my eyes a little, but I didn't care as I made my way towards him. He glanced over, and that was when I saw the Kanji in one of his eyes. Lowermoon One.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Kyojuro wanted to speak with Y/N, but t̶h̶a̶t̶ b̶r̶a̶t̶ Tanjiro spoke to him before he could.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════