𝟎𝟏𝟓

Uppermoon Three

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        One could mistake him to be a girl if they weren't looking closely enough. He grinned and tilted his head, though deep down, I could sense a feeling that betrayed his expression. Fear.

"Oh! What a pleasure to meet you in person, Your Grace!" He said, bowing a little, "I didn't know the ticket I got you wouldn't put you to sleep. But, then again, you are a Goddess. I should expect no less."

"Stop talking," I said in a hiss that was very different from my usual soft speaking, "I know what you're trying to do, and it won't work. This train... You merged yourself with it, didn't you? That was why I got such a weird feeling when I first saw it."

"How percept-"

I cut him off with the flick of my wrist, crushing his head. That wouldn't kill him, though. I'd have to find where to cut his actual neck on the train and get one of the Demon Slayers to do that, but they're all asleep, not to mention that there are civilians in the train as well.

Nezuko.

With the way I crushed his head, he should be kept at bay for the next few minutes. I leaped back into the train and saw that the girl was already awake. She set fire to Tanjiro, but he didn't burn. He had a rope on his wrist that was attached to a boy in the booth behind him. The others had ropes around their wrists, too, all attached to a child.

Nezuko's flames burned through Tanjiro's ropes, which was where I got my idea. I took her by the shoulder and kneeling down to get to her height while she was in her child-like state.

"Nezuko, I need you to burn everyone else's ropes, as well," I said, "There's a demon on board, and he merged his body with the train. Wake them up, protect the passengers. Understand?"

She nodded with a huff and went to burn the other ropes. Just moments later, after they were all burned, the train started to rattle. The demon was back.

Tanjiro was the first to rise. I quickly explained the situation to him, and he caught on quickly. Next was Inosuke, and then Zenitsu. Well... Zenitsu didn't actually wake up. He was still asleep, but he was fighting while doing so, so I suppose that's alright. And last but most certainly not least was Kyojuro.

They all protected the train cars as I looked for the head of the demon. With how many train cars there are, I'd imagine that they would be the body, meaning that the front, where everything is run, would he the head. I glanced around and spotted Tanjiro with Inosuke

"Tanjiro, Inosuke!" I shouted to them, dodging and crushing a fleshy tentacles that came my way, "The head of the demon is up front! Find the neck and slice it!"

They both nodded and hopped out of the window to get the job done. I spent the rest of my time protecting the passengers, waiting for the demon's demise.

Eventually, the train shook again, and it started to topple over. As soon as it landed on the ground, I started pulling people out to safety. Once everyone was out, I looked for the others. Thankfully, they only escaped with a few wounds. Nothing too serious.

I smiled as I looked down at Tanjiro, standing alongside Kyojuro. He sustained a deep wound on his torso, but he should be fine if he controls his breathing. My smile faltered when I felt a sudden presence. I stood up straight and looked behind me.

Someone was going to attack Tanjiro.

He was quick, but I was quicker. I stopped his attack and moved him back a few meters. He grinned and laughed.

"You really must be Her Grace! It's a pleasure to meet You!" He said.

I narrowed my eyes at him, and that's when I saw his eyes. Uppermoon Three.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Uppermoon Three was honestly not expecting Y/N to attack back, and he hopes that she doesn't again, because he really doesn't want to fight her (both because he doesn't fight women and because he knows he'd lose the fight immediately).

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════