𝟎𝟑𝟏

Hatred

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        I left Kanao and Inosuke quickly, going off to look for Kokushibo. Akaza and Douma are both dead, and I trust that everyone else can handle the other remaining Uppermoons, so Kokushibo is the only one I need to worry about before looking for Kibutsuji.

As I passed by a wall, I heard shouting and crashing sounds. I tapped on the wall lightly before backing up and crashing through the wall.

I started to fall but quickly turned to land on my feet. In the middle of the room was a shirtless Kokushibo, surrounded by Sanemi, Genya, Gyomei, and Muichiro - who was missing a hand.

Kokushibo let out an earpiercing scream. He unleashed multiple attacks. They wouldn't get Gyomei and Sanemi fatally, but as for Genya and Muichiro... I quickly hopped into action and moved them out of the line of danger.

Kokushibo looked back at me in shock as I laid them both down on the floor. I looked back at him just in time for Gyomei to catch him off guard. With his huge spiked flail, Gyomei smashed off his head.

There was a small pause. But it was very short. The bleeding stopped. He was attempting to grow his head back like Kibutsuji. And he succeeded in doing so. But he looked even less like a human. If anything, he looked like an insect. And he seemed to notice this when he looked in the reflection of Sanemi's sword.

I stood and walked over to Kokushibo as, despite the fact that his head grew back, his body started disintegrating. I leaned close to him, my eyes filled with pity.

"Kokushibo... Michikatsu... Put the grudge to rest... You love your brother, and he loved you as well," I said.

He looked at me with his wide eyes that slowly filled with tears.

"Your Grace..." He uttered.

Michikatsu always wanted to be like his younger twin brother, Yorrichi. He was talented since a young age. He was a better swordsman. He gained the favor of Her Grace. Why couldn't she love him? Why did she like him so much? No matter how hard he tried, Michikatsu couldn't be like Yorrichi. That was why he hated him.

No.

He didn't hate his little brother.

He could never hate his little brother.

"Why was I born on this Earth, Your Grace?"

Those were Michikatsu's final words before fading into nothingness.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Michikatsu loved Y/N deeply in a romantic sense, but she never seemed to notice it. That was his only regret in life. Not making her realize just how much he loved her.
I'm currently debating whether or not I should make a sequel to this.

❥ Guys, I have something very important to say. There is a disgusting pedophile and zoophile on this app/website whose name is Annie-Bby. You should go to their account and report and block them.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════