But Daddy, I love him!

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦!"

Buck

There are a lot of things I regret doing in life like hitting Eddie with my crutch the other day and running away from home and lying to Eddie about Maddie who in fact, did not disappear one night. One thing that I don't regret is the fact that I Evan Buckley kissed a man in his apartment stairwell. After that moment, with Eddie I started to think about how I approach guys and girls in relationships. 

I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual after kissing Eddie and that's one thing I don't regret admitting.

Now, the only reason why I got physical and angry at the station on my first day back is because I was replaced. My locker, my helmet, my gear, and my partner, had been all taken while I was on medical leave. It's like Cap is punishing me for running into that building to try to save a boy who the mother thought was still in there.

I was doing my job.

I don't get why I have to be replaced after doing what I'm supposed to do.

And the fact that Eddie didn't say anything to Cap or stick up for me at work is ridiculous. He even admitted that he loves me and wants to try to be a relationship while I was in the hospital. Now, he's acting like we never kissed. 

I'm hurt, confused, angry, and mad at my captain for replacing me with some other skilled, talented, hot firefighter. Because, I kind of don't want to admit to myself after getting a strike form Cap, that Tommy is really fucking attractive.

"Daddy, which dress do you like? I don't know what to wear and the party is in an hour. I could also wear a jean jacket and a skirt but my mini skirt is in the laundry," Amelia comes out of her room holding up a pile of clothes I hung up for her.

My leg and stitches are healing pretty fast. I still feel pain in my leg from the door falling on me and my stitches will create a scar soon. I still have a cast. It's a new one from earlier and one that's easier to walk with crutches in.

Maddie drives us places or Chim picks me up for work since he lives a block away.

I'm not used to people helping me though.

"Mils, it's a BBQ and birthday. You don't need to wear a fancy dress. Wear something comfy, it's also windy today. Oh and you look beautiful in any outfit you wear." I yell from the kitchen since I'm packing nut free snacks that she likes.

This is supposed to be my welcome home from the hospital and Cap's belated Birthday party celebration. But now it feels like a welcome Tommy who is replacing me at the station and birthday party for Cap.