5. you betray me.

becky knew she was on autopilot. There was no other fucking way she could possibly be so calmly driving the car back to their house after what freen had told her and their therapist.

freen had been with someone else.

Come so, so fucking close to sleeping with him.

Her wife...

Her wife.... Some other man's hands on her wife..his mouth on her breasts, stroking her between her legs, getting a fucking condom...

And becky couldn't believe it, she couldn't fucking believe it, but that old fear came back.

she stood at the altar and swore to be faithful to her forever, and she swore the same to her, and becky had believed it, even while she had known that during their relationship, freen had been drawn to other man. Dated him, spent time with him, kissed him , then she back to her with her excuses that made Becky feel weak and lost no matter what she did and how much she tried to be the person that someone like freen deserve, to get her family and friends approve.

becky had tried to believe that it was over.

freen was her and she hers, and that was it, that was everything...

And then jane had come along.

Only her guilt restrained her. Some of what freen had said had rung so terribly true with her.

becky had left her alone so many nights, working, going out to be the big favorite boy with big dick who get attention, to feel she was achieving something ... feeling exhilarated at the prospect of seeing jane, of being able to score again. Avoiding freen, avoiding the guilt and anger she provoked in her.

But she had had no idea. No fucking idea at all.

On the way home becky stopped at the most convenient grocery store, and she didn't even bother asking freen if she wanted anything before she went inside and bought a six-pack, barely exchanging pleasantries with the clerk before she swiped her debit card and took the beer out to the car.

becky hadn't wanted the temptation in the house, she had wanted to show her that she'd changed.

Well, tonight, if she didn't have a beer to get through it, she wasn't sure how it would even be possible. And if freen begrudged her that...

well, she could just go to hell as far as she was concerned.

Her wife.

becky didn't care that she was obviously crying when she pulled into their garage.

Maybe freen felt sorry now, but so did becky...

becky took a deep breath, reminding herself of what freen had said during their session.

She had been alone, feeling neglected, but so had becky...

And yet, she hadn't known... she had been so wrapped up in the promise of Jane that she hadn't realized...hadn't known.

becky parked the car and they both sat there silently for a moment, she seething with anger and hurt.

God, she wanted to hurt freen... but she already had.