9.nice time.🔞

Warning: the captere contains adult conten 🔞

As they made their way back into the house, freen tugged on becky hand, indicating that she wanted to pull her aside.
Despite the crowds, they found a quiet corner. 

becky decided to beat her to the punch before she could raise any suspicions about her real motives for wanting to come to saint party.  

"freen, I had no idea that anyone at this party would be doing coke," she informed her almost frantically. "I swear it, baby. The only reason I wanted to come was to see our friends and spend time with you. I barely knew some of  these people when we were at uni together…"

becky knew she was entirely too close to babbling, but she had to make freen believe her....things were already bad enough between the two of them. 

"I know," freen replied quietly.
"After all, we've never really seen it at other Emerson or our close friends parties, so there wouldn't be a reason for you to have assumed that someone would be doing it here, tonight."

becky relief was nearly overwhelming.
"i don't want to make you uncomfortable with staying, I'll just make up an excuse and we can get out of here, freen."

"No, it's all right...we can just hang out with the people we know. Unless you aren't comfortable with being here...?" freen asked hastily. 

"ne, not It's fine...I'm fine... Just freaked me out, and to be honest i don't want you to be here with all the... things that you don't like" becky admitted. 

f

reen looked over at becky quizzically, as if gauging her reaction. When becky gave smile, she smiled over at and decided to take her wife and leave because she wasn't comfortable and it wasn't even good to her wife to be there where drugs and alcohol everywhere.

. "do you know what ... I think it's time to leave"  
freen said that with small smile what make becky smile too because she felt like freen wasn't angry as she thought.

As they walked to the  car becky was gratified when freen reached for her hand. 

The car ride home was just as silent as the one they'd had on the way there, but at least they'd had a good time at the party, freen reminded herself...
And becky had turned down the drugs that had been offered to her. 

freen had very nearly stopped breathing when she had seen that mirror with the damned white powder. As she'd told becky earlier, the absolute last thing she'd expected to see at the party was someone bringing out cocaine; the hardest drug she'd ever witnessed someone use at other Omega Chi parties had been pot. 

freen was the first one to break the silence as she slipped out of her shoes and placed them next to the stairs.

"So, that was fun."

"It was," becky agreed. "It was great to see everyone after being away for so long."

Nodding, freen moved to the first step before pausing. "Were you going to stay down here?"

"Nah, I'm kind of beat. I think I'll head to bed....if that's where you were going?"

"I was. It's kind of late and this pregnancy is making me exhausted."