03

After a long drive back to my new house last night Marcus helped me with my bags before asking if I needed anything. I told him I was fine and he shortly left. It was now the next day and I woke up on the mattress on my floor, when I got home last night I just wanted to sleep so I pulled out my mattress and duvet then headed to bed. I woke up in a lot of pain though from just being on a mattress, I had an email from Mason's management asking if I could meet them today to discuss matters. Beats sitting here all day and unpacking.

After rummaging through all my bags and boxes to find my makeup and some clothes I have finally managed to get ready I ordered an uber and headed to the meeting point.

The uber was quiet I took the time to check my messages and social media.

I had got my name around as a stylist when I was pictured with Rashford in Italy

I finally arrive at the office after taking too many wrong turns after my uber dropped me off in the wrong place. I press the buzzer and the door unlocks. I decide to take the elevator as I don't have the energy to walk up 23 flights of stairs. before the elevator doors can shut someone jumps in. It's not until I hear my name being called that I notice who is beside me.

"Oh I didn't realise you would be attending this meeting?"

"Well yeah, after all you will be styling me. I'd like to know what ideas you have in mind." I took a quick peak at what he was wearing. He was in a loosely fitted black top with a graphic design on, black and white Nike dunks and a pair of green cargos. I didn't understand why he needed a stylist other than for events, from what I can see he's perfectly capable of dressing himself. 

"True but I expected this to just be about my contract, didn't think you would need to be there for that"

"I wanted to be, you'll be doing a lot so wanted to make sure everything was fair in your contract and if you negotiated it I need to be there to agree or disagree."

The elevator doors open and we both step out, I follow Mason down the corridor to the meeting room where there is a team dressed in casual clothing all seated. 

_____________________

Hope you're enjoying the story so far!!!!