18

I jump in the shower while Mason is at training, I wash my hair and shave my legs.I do an everything shower because who knows what will happen after our date. I get out of the shower and dry my hair. It is currently 5:15pm so I have just short of 2 hours to finish getting ready. I wear my hair down and curl it into big loose curls. It is now 5:45pm and I am about to start my makeup I go for a simple glam. Mase didn't give me any ideas on where we're going. I finish my makeup at 6:30 which just gives me enough time to pick an outfit, I pick out a black strappy dress with a silver fringe where the slit is. I put some silver strappy heels on and I am ready just in time to hear Mason's knock on my front door. 

I head downstairs and open the door to Mason. He looks incredibly handsome in a black suit with a white button up shirt on underneath. He has the top few buttons undone to dress down the suit. 

"Wow! Nova you look absolutely incredible, I have no words."

"Thank you Mr Mount you look quite handsome yourself."

"Maybe we should just have a night in," he says giving me a little wink straight after.

"Now Mr Mount we have reservations, we better get going." We head out the door to Mason's car and head to the restaurant. We arrived at a really fancy restaurant. Mason checked in at the front desk and we were taken to our table straight away, we both say thank you to the waiter and take our seat at the table. We are in a secluded area so no one can see us.

"The view is lovely tonight," I say to Mase giving him a wink. He grins

"Well I could say the same but I think the view would be better if we were in my bed with you laid underneath me." I can feel the heat travel up my cheeks. 

"How was training?"

"It was okay, we have a match next week against chelsea so I'm not excited."

"Why not?"

"I used to play for them and received a lot of hate after I left."

"Oh sorry to hear that, I'm sure you'll do great."

"I'll do even better if you're in the stands watching me." A grin forms on my face.

"I'd love to come,"

"I'll sort you a ticket you'll be sat with my family is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine, I look forward to meeting them." In reality I am scared I have never met the parents in any of my other relationships. Usually it ends before it gets that serious. So to say I am nervous would be an understatement. 

___________________

A/N I hope you enjoyed