04

I tried so hard not to stare at her in the lift she just looked incredible. Her hair was down with tight natural curls flowing down her back, she had on a beige skirt, she was wearing a white blouse that was tucked into her skirt at the side, she had an oversized leather blazer on with doc martins on. She was breath taking, I tried to avoid looking at her for too long afraid she would notice. When we left the lift she followed me to the room. My whole team was waiting, I walk in and introduce her to everyone.

"Hey everyone this is Nova, she's my new stylist." Everyone followed with hello's and kind smiles inviting her to sit down.

"So Nova, we need you to start in 2 days, I can send you a copy of the contract once we discuss everything today."

"That sounds perfect, where shall we start then?" She was so polite to everyone other than me of course. I know I wasn't the most talkative in Italy but I can't have been that bad surely? 

"So I assume you and Mason have met before but he needs someone to be around for any public appearances, so you will be on the go a lot. Is that okay with you?" 

"Yeah that's fine by me, will help me find my way round Manchester too," she lets out a little giggle as if she's nervous she said something wrong. 

_____

Nova's POV

We wrapped up the meeting and I headed out the door, until Mason stopped me.

"I think we have some things to discuss on our own, do you fancy going for a coffee?"

"Sorry I have to go home and unpack could you maybe email me or text me about it?" The truth is I didn't need to unpack, I wasn't ready to sit down and talk to Mason one on one. Not until I had to anyway.

"Oh yeah, sure what's your number?" I put my number in his phone while he puts his in mine and  then I offer him a small smile as I walk away. I feel bad because he is reaching out but when the roles were reversed it didn't seem to be a problem for him. 

I get into my uber and head home, while on my phone I notice Mason has messaged me.

Mason

Hey just wanted to speak to you about your first day, I will be heading out for a meal with some friends and just thought you should know so you know what you're styling me for.

Okay that's perfect, thank you.

I keep it very short and sweet because I don't want to come across as rude. I get home and decide that I want to post the outfit that I wore today, It was pretty basic but it was cute. I head outside and set up the camera to take the picture. 

Instagram

Liked by Marcusrashford, MasonMount and 400,056 others

NovaCaponetto: one for the look book!!!

Comments

ElizaGarcia: OMG!!! gorgeous

MarcusRashford: you not cold?

User49: she's got such good style!!!!

User27: I want to be like you Nova.

Ameriesical: What a beautiful outfit :) 

User85: OMG!!!! Mason followed!!!!

-User57:OMG!!! He did

Mason Mount followed you

__________________

A/N Hope you like this one!!!!!