05

Mason followed me, that's strange. Do I follow him back? Do I ignore it? He's been so polite to me since I've moved here, maybe I should start being polite back. I don't know have I held the grudge for too long now? Maybe I speak to him about it all, after all we are going to be working together. It could be good to clear the air. I don't know.

Since I got back I have just been building furniture, it is so much harder that people make out. My bed is finished and so are my side tables. The next thing is my dressing table so I can get ready on a morning, because getting ready this morning was awful and I mean awful I had to use a tiny compact mirror to do my makeup. Once I have finished this I am done for the night and then I have more tomorrow.

Mason

Hey, just wanted to ask if you'd like to go for coffee tomorrow? You know to discuss everything.

I have a lot of furniture to build so I'm not too sure.

I mean I can bring coffee to you and I can help.

Okay, sure here's my address **** 

What's your coffee order? 

An iced white mocha please.

Got it

I really need to tidy up, but I haven't even unpacked my stuff yet so what is there to tidy. All I have eaten today is takeout food. I head to bed instead of worrying about tomorrow. 

Mason's POV

I can't believe she actually agreed I mean we've barely exchanged 2 words but I need to apologise especially if we're going to work in close proximatey. Oh god what if she doesn't want to hear what I have to say, what if we build furniture in silence. 

Rashford 

Hey Rashy, I need your help.

Whats up? 

So I managed to finally get Nova to speak to me, I'm going to hers to help build furniture and apologise for Italy but what if she doesn't want to talk about it and it's awkward. 

She wouldn't be letting you round if she wasn't willing to talk, just keep calm, apologise and then go from there

Okay thanks, I'm sure everything will be fine.

Oh mase?

Yeah

Maybe compliment her from time to time, say she looks good and stuff

She always looks incredible anyway. 

Has Mount got a crush on a small brunette italian?

Shut up, I'm just saying she's very pretty and it doesn't go unnoticed

I head to bed, after all I have places to be tomorrow. 

___________________

A/N I hope you enjoyed there's a lot of texts in this one