19

Me and Mase headed home after a lovely dinner, my Dms were going wild after my story post

Me and Mase headed home after a lovely dinner, my Dms were going wild after my story post. They were all trying to figure who the guy was. Messages ranged from 'who's the lucky guy?' to 'is it Mason?' My heart wanted to tell the world about us already, but my head was thinking responsibly by keeping it quiet. The date was amazing, we sat and talked about his family. That way I wasn't left in the dark when I met them, turns out Mase will be driving his parents to the match too so I will at least get to meet them while he's there too. I was excited knowing I wouldn't be alone at the match. 

A Week later

It was match day and I stayed at Masons the night before. He had got me a shirt with his last name on the back, I was excited to meet his parents. Mason has spoke so highly of them and made me feel at ease about meeting them.

We are currently in the car, on our way to pick Mason's parents up from the train station. 

"Maseyyyy!!!" The nickname came from a blonde woman, Mason walked up to her and gave her a big hug before turning to the man next to her and giving him a hug. I step out of the car and introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Nova," I extend my hand to greet them but his mum pulls me in for a hug.

"I know who you are my lovely, Mason hasn't stopped talking about you since you moved to Manchester." I look at Mason with his red flushed face.

"Oh god mum, I've been trying to play it cool." We all look at each other and laugh. 

We get back in the car and head to Trafford stadium. I am now sat in the back with his mum talking about Mase as a kid. Turns out he had really long hair. 

Mason was driving with his dad in the passenger seat chatting about the game ahead. We arrive at the stadium.

"Right, I have to head to the changing rooms look after Nova will you?" He smiles as he rushes off.

"What does he think of us? Of course we will."

The game has now started and the rest of his family arrived. 

The game kicks off and I am sat between Mason's mum Debbie and his sister Jasmine who has her little girl summer on her lap. 

"Mummy? Is that Uncle Masey's Girlfriend?" 

"She will be," I smile at Jasmine's words, 

Summer taps my hand, I turn and give her a smile as she tells me,

"You're very pretty,"

"You are very pretty too, you must take after your mummy." Jaz smiles at me as Summer reaches her arms out to sit with me. 

"You don't mind do you?" Jaz shakes her head and passes summer to me,

Summer sits in my lap the rest of the game as we have little chats about her uncle. The result wasn't what we wanted 3-4 to Chelsea. 

_____________________________

A/N Hope you enjoyed