12

We lay in silence, enjoying the moment before we have to talk about what happened. I don't regret a thing though it was the best night of my life. I just hear her murmur "wow" and I know she enjoyed it.

I turn to say something but I am stopped "Before you say anything Mount I want a little longer to enjoy your company."

"I was just going to say, that was amazing!" she looks up at me and smiles cuddling closer into my chest. We remain silent for another 15 minutes before she asks me "So what does this mean then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well the kiss didn't mean anything to you so what does this mean?"

"who said this kiss meant nothing?"

"I assumed when you told me to keep that guys number that it meant nothing,"

"I thought you thought it meant nothing, that's why I said that. It's so early on that I didn't want to become possessive after one kiss, I think we should take things slow and not rush into things too quickly."

"Bit late for that don't you think mount?" She giggles but she's not completely wrong, I don't want to mess this up with her. We have to prioritise our work before anything else.

A month later 

It has been a month since we decided to prioritise work. Nova has been working really hard putting outfits together to make sure I always look my best. She is amazing. Nothing has happened since that night, everything is still a bit up in the air between us we don't really speak outside of work other than a few messages to check in but besides that we have become more like work colleagues rather than friends. When I said I wanted to take things slow I didn't quite mean that slow. I decided to scroll through her Instagram to see if  she had posted anything new.

 I decided to scroll through her Instagram to see if  she had posted anything new

Liked by MarcusRashford and 683,829 others

NovaCaponetto: Casa è dove è il cuore.

Comments

MarcusRashford: Missing you

    - I miss you too

ElizaGarcia: Sono così felice che tu sia a casa 

  -Sono felice di essere tornato

User19: Why did she go back?

User56: Are you and mason an item?

User64: She is so beautiful

I knew she was going home but I hoped she would come say goodbye first. Everything is just difficult between us now and I hate it but I don't to make it worse for us when we work together. I just wanted to fly to Italy and confess my feelings but my head is telling me that could do more harm than good. 

____________

A/N I hope you're enjoying the story so far