06

I wake up to knocking on my front door, who is waking me up at this hour. I drag myself out of bed and go downstairs to open my front door, I am stopped in my tracks when i open the door to see Mason holding coffee.

"Order for miss Caponetto? Sorry I woke you, we never specified a time and I thought 10am would be an appropriate time to build furniture."

"No no, come in I didn't realise the time. let me put more appropriate building clothes on and i'll be down." Fuck fuck fuck, I just opened the door to Mason in my pyjamas. I quickly run upstairs shove on some joggers and a little top while shoving my hair into a messy bun. 

"Sorry about that, I am ready now. Thank you for the coffee how much do I owe you?" I reach for my purse to give Mason some money for my coffee.

"Don't worry its on me,"

"You sure?"

"Yeah my treat now where shall we start with building?"

"Could start with my dressing room, there's a lot of wardrobe's to build." We head up to my dressing room that is filled with boxes and boxes of furniture.

"wow okay you weren't kidding there really is a lot of wardrobes in here. How many clothes do you own?"

"A lot I mean I am a stylist."#

"Before we start I want to apologise for how I was, I was an ass in Italy. I had just split from my girlfriend at the time because she cheated on me so I didn't want to know anyone. Especially anyone new"

"It's fine," I remain blunt because I don't want to get annoyed, I understand he was going through something but there was so many chances to explain it.

"It's fine? Is that it? I don't want our work relationship to be strained but it's pretty strained already."

"What do want me to say? You didn't want to know me at all while we were out there, you wouldn't even look at me. If you did look at me you always had a scowl on your face. I tried so many times to speak to you."

"A flowy blue dress with white strappy sandals a white bag, you had your hair down and curly. Your makeup was light but still flawlessly beautiful." I was stunned what was he talking about.

"What?"

"You said I didn't look at you, the first time we met, the first time I laid eyes on you that's what you were wearing. You looked effortlessly beautiful. I thought you were the most gorgeous person I had ever seen and I hated myself for thinking like that when I had just got out of a relationship. So I ignored you, I took sneaky glances at you when you weren't looking so I could admire your beauty. So yes I did look at you, I couldn't stop and since you got here I haven't stopped." He took a step closer to me and looked down, he wasn't much taller than me but in the moment he felt like a giant. I look up at him.

"Why do you think I kept asking you to go for coffee? I want to be around you constantly." I was speechless, I didn't have an arguing point I just kept staring up at him until he made the first move. He lent in closer to my face.

______________

A/N I hope you've enjoyed Mason and Nova's development