09

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️

Liked by MasonMount, Marcus Rashford and 395

Liked by MasonMount, Marcus Rashford and 395.738 others.

NovaCaponetto: The house is finally coming together.

Comments

MasonMount: How did you do it all in 2 days?

    -Thank you for the help!!!!

MarcusRashford: Finally!!! Thought you'd never  unpack.

  -Hahaha very funny

User39: Mason helped her? 

User72: How does she know Mason and Rashford?

User30: I ship you and Mason

You followed MasonMount back

After looking through instagram for a while I decided to head to bed. 

The next morning I wake up to my alarm going off, I had to be up early today because I am going to collect my new car this morning, then I need to go grocery shopping before heading to Masons. I get out of bed and head for a shower and get ready to get my new car.

Once I am ready I head out the door to the BMW garage where they are currently keeping my car. I have bought a BMW M5 Competition all black. 

I arrive at the garage and I'm suddenly filled with a bundle of nerves, I have owned cars before but I was nervous for this one. This has been my dream car for so many years, I am greeted by someone from BMW escorting me to where my car is. It is covered with a black sheet. We quickly run through all the details of the car and then it's time for the reveal. I compose myself as the sheet is pulled off slowly, I can feel the tears forming in my eyes as my dream car is stood in front of me and it's all mine. I drove the car out of the garage and we ran through a few more details before I drove to the shops.

By the time I get home from the shops it's 1pm, I quickly unpack all the food and head upstairs to get ready to head to Mason's. I throw on some denim cargo jeans, a basic white top and my air force. I leave my hair down and wavy, touch up my make makeup and then pack my folder of outfits I have put together. I head out the door and get into my car. I put Mason's address into my Satnav and set off. The drive is around 15minutes. I find somewhere to park and head up yo Mason's house.

Mason's house is beautiful, It has a modern but homely exterior surrounded by loads of plants outside and stairs leading to his front door. I place a soft knock on his front door and wait. Mason soon comes to the door with a towel around his waist and wet hair.

"Oh sorry, I'm early."

"Don't stress it, come in, come in. I'll quickly head up and get some clothes on."

I sit down on his sofa while he is getting ready but I can't get the image of his half naked body stood in front of me, He looked amazing with his v line showing and his hair wet. I am quickly pulled out of my thoughts by Mason heading down. 

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Um no I'm okay thank you. Shall we start"

"Yeah let's start, the clothes got dropped off this morning so I'll just bring the rack in." Mason goes and gets the rack and I open my file of ideas.

"I'm back, so the meal is a fancy restaurant with my friends and their partners. I don't want to be too overdressed but don't want to be underdressed."

"Okay perfect so I was thinking a pair of black shorts, white air force and no top." I try keep a straight face while looking at Mason to see his reaction.

"Uhhhh that could work but I was thinking clothed would be better."

"Okay okay, how about some black cargos, a white top with a leather jacket over the tol and for shoes your white and black dunks. you have casual but dressy in there too."

"That's perfect and what are you wearing?"

"Me? I'm not going."

"This is me inviting you all my friends are taking their partners and I don't have one. They expected me to find a date but I haven't been interested in anyone so I'm asking you."

"What time is the meal? and am I going as your friend or as a date?"

"The meal is at 7pm and that's up to you but they're going to assume you're my date either way."

"Okay, I'll run home and try find something to wear."

"Do you need a lift? you haven't got your car yet."

"Actually I got it this morning I drove here."

________________________

A/N hope you enjoyed this chapter was a bit longer.