07

Mason was inches away from my face, My eyes won't allow me to break contact with his, his arms snake around my waist pulling me even closer. My hands travel up his arms and around his neck. He leans closer closing the gap as our lips connect. We kiss, we're kissing the kiss deepens and we're both growing hungry for more. Before it can go any further I pull away, we remain in eachothers arms before I say.

"This furniture won't build itself now will it," I can feel myself getting embarrassed, I mean it was a heat of the moment thing. It doesn't mean anything or does it? Even if it did it can't happen again we work together and I pride myself in remaining professional with my clients. Mason clears his throat and continues to put together my wardrobes. I'm looking at him in a different light, the way his Nike top hugs his biceps. the way he looks so comfortable as if he's just rolled out of bed and chucked some clothes on. 

"Baise-moi, je pourrais t'embrasser encore et encore" (Fuck me, I could kiss you again over and over). 

"What was that?" He has that smile on his face like he knows what I'm saying.

"Oh nothing, just saying how difficult this wardrobe is to build," I lie, he can't know how much I enjoyed the kiss.

"C'est vraiment difficile, et ne t'inquiète pas, je pourrais aussi t'embrasser encore et encore Ai-je mentionné que je parle italien ?" (It really is difficult, and don't worry I could also kiss you over and over again. Did i mention I speak Italian?) My jaw hit the floor, I had no idea he could speak Italian. This just made him all the more sexier.

"No I had no clue, but i definitely feel embarrassed now."

"Don't! I find it sexy when you're speaking Italian, even if you are calling me a dickhead like you did the day we picked you up from the airport." I completely forgot about the names I called him that day. My cheeks flush red and I turn my attention from Mason to the still un-built wardrobes.

Later that day we have finally completed all the wardrobes and are now taking a break from building. We are sat on my living room floor talking about my life in Italy and his life in Manchester since he has moved.

"Do you want some food? I mean I haven't been grocery shopping yet but I can order us something?"

"Yeah sure, what you thinking?"

"How about pizza?"

"Sounds great, can I just get pepperoni please?"

"Yeah no worries, I'll put the order in now." I ring up the pizza place and place the order. I get a Margarita pizza for myself with a side of chips.

______________________

A/N thank for reading