Chapter 28 - Part 1

Part 1

The rest of the day was spent watching Harry and Louis play video games. Or rather, shamelessly staring at Harry's body whilst him and Louis played video games. At one point, Louis let me step in and have a go on the game. It could've been really cute like you see in movies; I could've sat on Harry's knee and he could've showed me how to play, but in reality I sat across the room from him and the two boys were shouting directions at me and getting frustrated that I wasn't too great at Fifa. By five I was bored out of my mind and being totally ignored, so I left without even saying goodbye. 

I was grumpy by the time I'd walked all the way back home, but my bad mood was lifted when I walked into the house and the smell of lasagne was in the air. Niall flew down the stairs in front of me as I was taking my shoes off by the door and ran past at the speed of light. Everyone loved lasagne.

We both sat down at the table and my mum brought in the steaming dish, serving us our overly generous portions before joining us as we all tucked in.

"What are you two doing tomorrow?" she asked, taking a bite of her meal and looking between me and my brother.

"It's Mckenzie's birthday tomorrow, remember? We're going to her... get together." I was given strict instructions to make sure my mum didn't find out Mckenzie was actually having a huge party at her house whilst her parents were away, so we were all pretending she was having around twenty people over.

"Oh yeah, of course. You're going too, Niall?"

"Yeah," he nodded, his mouth full of food.

"Well you two behave yourselves, If I ever have to pick either of my children up from the hospital after they've been drinking they'll be disowned," she joked. Niall and I rolled our eyes.

We loaded our dishes into the dishwasher once we'd finished and wiped the table, before rushing up to our rooms, eager to get out of doing anymore chores.I sat on my bed, pulling out my phone to check my social media, noticing I had a text from Harry.

Harry: Where did you go?

Me: home

He'd sent the text half an hour ago, but he must've had his phone handy as he replied to me almost straight away.

Harry: Why? Bit rude that you didn't even say you were going...

Me: bit rude that you were so engrossed in your xbox that you didn't even notice I left .......

Harry: Come back. Louis isn't here anymore.

Me: I'm not walking all the way back to your house at 6:30

Me: very unlike you to ask me to do that as well

Harry: Get Niall to bring you? Or I'll pick you up?

Me: no thanks

Harry: You're still going to Mckenzie's party tomorrow though, yes?

Me: obviously

Harry: I'll see you there ;)

Harry: What are you going to wear?

Me: idk why??

Harry: Just wanted to know what I'll be fantasising about taking off.

My cheeks started to burn at the thought of him 'fantasising' about me. Did he really do that or was he trying to wind me up? I was still nervous about the party because my brother was going to be there, and I knew Harry was going to try something. Would he get us caught on purpose? Maybe I would have to not let him kiss me...