Author's Note

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to every single individual that has read my book. Whether it was from the start when I posted my very first chapter in February 2015, or whether you binge read it all in a day. I honestly cannot fathom that so many people have stuck with me and read and enjoyed a piece of writing that I created myself. 

When I started this story I was seventeen years old and studying at sixth form college, since then I've completed school, been to university, left university because I hated it, been out with someone emotionally and mentally destructive, broken down, been higher than ever, met my soulmate and moved in together, and now I'm completing this book twenty years old, living with my partner in our flat with our cat, and working in technical and engineer liaison at a national locksmith company. My point is so much has changed in three years and I'm over the moon that I've stuck with this story.

On that note, I want to apologise to anyone who started reading from the beginning and endured my terrible update schedule - I've gone through a lot personally and I'm not great, like Jess, in keeping myself motivated. I know there's been times where I've updated twice in one week, and times when I haven't updated in months and left you all hanging. I'm overwhelmed with the love and support I've received so thank you so much. I will be going through and doing some editing in case you receive any weird notifications!

Wattpad is such a great environment for reading, writing and just being yourself and I feel so lucky to have spent time on here. Without Wattpad I would never have met some of the people I have - I would never have been front row at a One Direction concert hundreds of miles from home in Newcastle without this website!! It's been an incredible few years.

If you enjoyed my story please be sure to vote, comment, share, add to your reading lists etc etc. I will be continuing to write over on my other book Elusive which is also a Harry Styles fanfic so please head over and check it out if you like my writing - it's really cutesy and has lots of Harry's POV so although it's very different to this story hopefully you'll love it just as much. I'm always online whether it be on here, or twitter or instagram, so please check out my profiles if you want to stay in touch!

I would love to do a Q&A as a very final chapter on this work so if you have any questions about the story, my writing, Wattpad, me or anything else please leave them on this chapter and if I get enough I will answer them all on here.

Thanks again and all my love,

Ellie xXx