2|Three Musketeers + One

Six weeks ago JD, Janet, and Breaunna moved to Atlanta and Breaunna's been in school for almost a month and still hasn't made one friend. This afternoon has been very different for Janet and JD when Breaunna came home from school she didn't say more than two words.

Janet sits n the couch next to Jermaine, "I wonder what happened today, she's never this quiet... I pray to God she has a better day tomorrow cause it's too painful for me to watch much longer."

"I know what you mean but she's a strong kid and who knows maybe the other kids are somehow intimidated by her."

"Right now I'm not sure we made the best decision for her... What are we going to do?"

"I do think we made the right decision now we can all spend more time together even when we have to work... besides she's your kid."

Janet looks at him as if he's lost his mind. "What the hell is your problem all of a sudden?! I know she's my kid but you were the one that decided to date us..."

"Baby wait, I didn't mean it like that, you know I love you both. I'm just frustrated is all and I'm sorry." He says as he grabs her hand, sits down and pulls her next to him.

"Its okay I guess we're all on edge."

"Well, I know how to calm us both." He says with a devilish look in his eyes.

"Oh really now?" She questions with a smirk.

In reply, He leans in and starts kissing her, then he moves his fingers up her sides starting at her hips. Tentatively, he let his palms glide over the sides of her breasts. Then he cupped them, fanning his thumbs over her nipples, causing her to moan. They tightened under the thin material of her shirt and bra. He pulled from her lips and pressed his mouth against the center of one breast. He breathed a puff of hot air into her shirt. He tongued her through the material.

"Mmmm that's nice" she huskily encourages him.

At the top of the stairs Breaunna sniffles and starts to come down.

Hearing Breaunna, "Mauldin you have to stop Bee's coming down here..."

Sighing, "Talk about timing..." He mumbles as he trails soft kisses from her neck to her lips. "We'll finish this later."

"I really hope so." She whispers as Breaunna turns the corner and walks into the room.

"Mommy do we HAVE to live here? I hate it here..." Breaunna asks with her eyes filled nearly to the brim with tears. "The kids never talk to me and I just want to go home! Can we please go back? I miss Miami and I want things to go back to normal!" By this time she's sobbing uncontrollably as Janet looks at her at loss for words. "It's just not fair!" She shrieks before running up to her room and slamming the door.

"This is turning out worse than I thought... Let me see if I can calm her down."

"J, I'll go talk to her." He goes up to Breaunna's room, knocks on the door and goes inside. "Bumble Bee," he starts, sitting on the window seat next to her. "I know its really difficult to live in a new place where you don't know anybody but everything is new at first. Do you remember, in Miami, when you first started dance and you didn't know anybody the first couple days and then one day you had a bunch of friends?"

"Yes I remember." She says sniffling and wiping the escaped tear away.

"Well, this is just like that only its taking a while longer to meet new friends but since you're such a great kid you will definitely have friends. Its okay to be sad about it but we can't move all the way back to Miami just because you miss your friends there."

New Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें