9|Love Like Honey

Janet walked into her closet, took off her boots and jeans, replacing them with a pair of sweatpants. By the time she'd changed and put her shoes away Jermaine wasn't in the bedroom. She grabbed her book and headed downstairs to read. She grabbed a soft blanket and sat curled in the corner of the couch when she heard Jermaine coming out of the kitchen on the phone.

"Are you going back to work?" She asked him after he hung up.

"Not if you don't want me to. What do you wanna do?"

"I don't feel like reading anymore... I DVR'd that documentary, we could watch that..." She trailed off.

"Okay then let's do that."

Jermaine sits on the couch, putting his feet on the coffee table while Janet gets the remote and opens the door on the TV stand. When she turns around she grabs the blanket she had, sat next to him and tucks her feet under her thighs and rests her head against his shoulder, getting cozy. He lays his arm on her side, and his hand curved against her butt.

**

"You're cute." Janet looks up at him.

"You are beyond cute."

He scoops her up and brings her to him for the beginning of a make-out session that rivals anything you'd see in a movie. Eventually, Jermaine and Janet are sprawled out on the sofa, with her body on top of his and her knees on either side of his waist. As she works kisses from his lips to his neck, she nips at his neck some more as she works her way back to his jawline. Her mouth comes down on his and his tongue slides against hers in slow waves of pleasure. He pauses for a beat, sucking on her bottom lip. With a hand wrapped in her hair, he pulls gently, pushing her face upward giving him access to her neck. She let out a moan as he thrusts his hip upward showing her exactly how much he was also enjoying this. He wraps his hand around her waist and swings her around, swiftly.

Sliding smoothly on top of her, one leg between hers, he grabs her hands and raises them above her head. Releasing one of his hands he runs his hand down over her body and up to her breast. His thumb skims over her nipple through her tank top and it hardens under his touch. His hand moves across her ribs, past her waist to her hip. He slides his hand beneath her sweatpants cupping her sex. He kisses her again as his fingers work their magic, his thumb skimming over her clitoris, as he pushes his index finger inside her with exquisite slowness.

"Do you know how hot you are?" He said returning to her nipple.

As he rocks against her Janet groans loudly, unable to articulate a response. He captures her mouth once more, tugging at her bottom lip with his teeth before sliding his tongue into her mouth again. He releases her other wrist and her hand moves up his shoulder to his neck. He kneels between her legs and drags her up to haul off her top, leaving her in her bra and sweats.

"Babe, upstairs," Janet says huskily before kissing him.

Seconds later, he picks her up as she wraps her legs around his waist and carries her up the stairs, never breaking the kiss. He lays her on the bed and takes his shirt off before joining her.

"I love you." He takes her bra off.

"I love you too." She breathes looking at him.

She sought his lips as her hands touched his back and stroked his skin. He rolled them to the side to relieve her of his weight and to let his hand slide around her body. Pushing her sweatpants down to expose her perfectly rounded ass. Jermaine separated his lips from hers and lowered them to tend to her breasts, she let out another sigh. With his teeth, he tugged at her nipple, feeling her quiver beneath him before he soothed the tender spot with his tongue. He gave the same attention to her other breast leaving her nipples tender to the touch. With his teeth, he pulled her panties and nudged it down to expose what was underneath then using his hand to completely rid her of them.