Chapter 11

1800 reads!!! You guys are awesome! ^.^

Keep doing what you're doing and commenting and voting and all that jazz.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! (It's a bit shorter, sorry!)

--------------

Chapter 11

"So it's a four bedroom flat," Liam began as he read off the paper in his hands from the passenger seat. "That's great! We can all have our own rooms!" He cheered began scanning the paper for more important information.

The four boys were twenty minutes from the city, and Liam told them about the flat that management had rented out for them. Mostly, it was for Ben so he could get used to the three strangers.

"Two bathrooms... Um... Spacious kitchen area... And uh... It's basically a standard flat. Granted, it's a bit bigger than normal flats." He chuckled to himself while Niall sported a half smile.

The soft hum of the radio filled the silence.

"Are you ready to move in with us?" Louis asked Ben quietly and carefully. He was afraid that the poor boy would be overwhelmed by all of this change. He didn't want Ben to be uncomfortable by anything Louis does. That was something he never wanted to happen.

Ben glanced over at Louis giving him a tight nod. It was clear to Louis that Ben wasn't telling him the full truth.

"Are you sure? We can still take you back to that motel..." Louis offered, the very thought of Ben leaving him for a second time pained his chest. He couldn't bear the sight of the back of his head leaving him again. The memory of that night in their old flat sat in the back of his mind, but he shoved it back down. That was in the past. He had to focus on the now. He had to focus on Ben, or else he could lose him.

Thankfully, Been shook his head immediately. "No. You don't have to do that for me." Louis didn't want to think about how Ben didn't totally deny the offer. He just told Louis that he wouldn't want to put the other boys in a weird position, which made Louis feel even more guilty.

Should he have brought Ben back with them to London? Would it have been easier on everyone if Louis had just left, and carried on with their boring lives? Or did he do the right thing?

Louis gave Ben a small nod and smile, before turning to look out of the tinted windows.

Lately, memories of Harry were swarming his brain.

Sometimes, Ben would laugh, and suddenly, memories of Harry laughing with Louis would play in his head. The glow in his green eyes always made Louis' heart flutter like a teenage girl. They understood each other with a single glance, and have whole conversations in a matter of a few silent moments.

Louis began to desperately miss the days where he and Harry would relax on the couch, watching a movie that neither was paying attention to. They would throw popcorn at each other, or talk about how weird the alien from E.T. always looked, even if they were watching a documentary on elephants.

He missed when they would lay on their backs on Louis' bed and stare at the white ceiling. They would talk for hours about life, celebrities, love, family, the other three boys... anything they needed or wanted to talk about. It was so easy with Harry, just to be himself.

He missed when the five of them would hang out in the tour bus, playing video games and watching movies all day.

He really, really missed Harry.

But wasn't Ben, Harry? Wasn't Ben the same person, just without the memories that swarmed Louis' head? Or was he a completely different person altogether? Were Ben and Harry two different people?