Chapter 14

A/N: 

  I have a few things to celebrate, so i'm just going to talk about them real quick:

-My Ziam story, Accidental, hit 10,000 reads and super pumped and making myself a cute little milkshake and having a party in my room xxx So if you haven't already, give Accidental a read and tell me what you think!

-I've gotten a lot of votes and comments on this, and it makes me really happy everytime i get anything :) This story is like my baby and i'm so glad that you guys have liked it enough to keep reading! 

-then I just hit 80 fans and i made myself a second milkshake so yay you guys! :):)

Okay so getting on with it, this chapter has a few triggering? thoughts that i thought you should be warned about. so if you don't want to read it, it's at the end and i'll give you a little ~~~ for a warning! :) Alright thank you so much for reading! You guys make me smile! :)

-Sara

Chapter 14

"I'll get it!" Ben called down the hall as someone knocked on the door. Liam was taking a shower and Niall and Louis were hanging out in their rooms. Ben had been watching daytime TV as he waited for the pizza they ordered twenty minutes ago.

"Oh good!" Louis yelled from down the hall. "I thought they forgot about us!" 

Ben chuckled and shook his head before striding to the door, grabbing the money from the counter. 

"Hiya, what will that be?" Ben said after he opened the door and finished counting the money in his hands. When he looked up, he was met with a pair of dark dark eyes, and a face that he had been dreading seeing.

"Z-Zayn." Ben mumbled quietly. The man in the complex hallway stared down at the younger lad in confusion, deep in thought. "What are you d-doing here? I thought you were coming down in a week or so?"

"I got off early." He said slowly, analyzing Ben. "Where are the other boys?" He asked before shoving past Ben, carrying his suitcase behind him.

"They're um." Ben lost his words as he fought back tears. Zayn hated him. There was no doubt about it. "They're back in the-"

"Zayn?" Niall's head poked out from his room, visible from down the hall. Zayn instantly sported a giant grin and dropped his luggage. 

"Zayn oh my god!" Niall rushed out and happily ran towards the dark haired lad and practically jumped in his arms. They tightly held each other, chuckling lowly while Ben took this opportunity to shut the door quietly and unnoticed.

They broke apart, but neither could wipe away the grins. "Wow! You're here! This is-" Niall said running his hands over his face, his toothy grin still prominent. 

Zayn chuckled, and before he could say anything, Louis suddenly attacked him, practically bringing him down to the floor. "Zayn! You're back! How have you been? What have you been doing? Why haven't you called me!?" He said punching him on the shoulder, suddenly a mix of confusion, anger and happiness.

Zayn chuckled, rubbing the sore part on his arm. "I've been good. I'll explain everything a little later. Where's Liam?" He asked, making his way over to the couch, and making himself perfectly at home. Ben bit the inside of his cheek when he realized that Zayn has collapsed right into the spot he was previously sitting. 

"He's taking a shower. Should be out any moment." Niall said climbing on the couch next to Zayn. 

"And if I'm correct you have a pizza on the way for me?" Zayn asked cheekily, his eyes sparkling.