Chapter 22

Hello! Sorry about the late update, but i guess it's better late than never, right?? 

BEST SONG EVER GOT LEAKED YESTERDAY AND IT'S SO GREAT AND IM IN LOVE WITH A STUPID BOYBAND THAT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY OKAy back to buisness.

I dedicate this chapter to tay1Dluv3r for wonderfully requesting Ben to remember something, and that may or may not be involved in this chapter (yes spoiler alert Ben remembers something) so hurray for influencing this chapter! ;)

So i'm obsessed with the Black Coffee playlist i made based on the story, and can't wait to post it at the end of the story! BuT if you guys want certain songs that make you think of Ben and/or Larry that you want on the playlist, comment!!! !1!! 1! i like hearing what you guys think and what kind of music you listen to. 

Also, talk to me on twitter if you don't have a wattpad account or are too shy or whatever to comment. (my name is @whorriblewhoran)

Okay i think that's it?? 

Enjoy!

-Saz

.

.

Chapter 22

Harry looked down the line at the four other boys. One he had vaguely recognized… Louis, he thinks his name was. They had first met each other in the bathroom before deciding to stick together instead of being alone for the rest of boot camp. They stuck together for the dancing bit, but then had to split up during the singing part of camp, and haven’t seen each other since. The kid with the messily blonde hair was shaking in his boots. Harry remembered hearing rumors about how Katy Perry loved his audition, and that was very intimidating. The shy dark guy was so quiet and so nervous, that Harry assumed he would have a large number of people following him, just because he’s so relatable. He also caused such of a ruckus during the dancing section, that he was bound to be on the tellie. The one with silky brown hair, almost resembling that Bieber kid, was intimidating. The judges had loved him from the start. He basically had a fanbase after that audition, and the kid could dance… If the judges had to pick one of the five, Harry knew that he was the last choice.

But when Simon had said, “We decided to put you both through,” Harry couldn’t help but feel happiness and relief tumble down on him. He fell to his knees and buried his face in his hands to keep from crying in front of the four other lads.

He stood when the four other boys started happily hugging him and jumping, catching the eye of Louis. They both grinned widely at each other before Louis jumped into Harry’s arms, wrapping his arms around his neck.

“We did it, Harry!” He whispered in Harry’s ear.

They separated completely in shock of the whole situation before hugging the rest of the elated boys. They made it. All of them had made it.