Author's Note

Okay so normally I don't do author's notes, but I realize that I haven't updated in two weeks, so I thought I'd give you guys something!

First, I thought you guys should know that I'm on vacation right now and it's hard to get Internet let alone have some time to write, but I'm getting it done very slowly and should be uploaded by Saturday or Sunday... If it is not, SPAM ME UNTIL IT IS!!

Second, this story has reached 200 votes! That's insane! I celebrated with chocolate cake and a LOT of dancing...

But anyways, keep up the voting! You guys make me so happy hakajxnfbacafic

I've got a lot of comments last chapter and I reread them just about everyday... They mean a lot to me and I don't ignore any of them, and I've noticed that a lot of you guys seem to adore Louis and Ben's relationship and a lot of you guys are begging for Ben to remember... So this leaves me with a question and you guys with a choice......

Do you want Ben to remember??

Or

Do you want Ben and Louis to continue their awkward relationship?

I had a set story line, but if you guys want the other result, then I will gladly change it! Just let me know which one you prefer!

Leave your hopes dreams and predictions in the comments! Xx

See you guys in a few days!

- Saz