Chapter 19

Author's Note:

TWO UPLOADS IN TWO DAYS WOW IM GREAT

So I had finished this chapter much earlier than expected since i had three hours of alone time, so i wanted to share it with you guys as soon as possible. Although chapter 18 only got 7 comments and not 10, it got 15 votes fairly quickly and that's really cool so i decided why not and post it now anyways :)

So i know that there is a lot of silent readers out there reading this, and i wanted to say:

DON'T BE SILENT

I LIKE YOUR WORDS

GOOD OR BAD I LIKE THEM OKA

and your comments and votes make my day and make me want to write quicker so that's always a plus so if you dont have a wattpad account MakE OnNE just to say: you're an idiot.... because let's be honest i love all of your comments.

So i'm going to dedicated each chapter to the comment i liked the best from the chapter before... from now on

SO

I dedicate this chapter to judepom because she left me a comment on chapter 15 that really made my week so here's to you *raises glass*

okay long authors note but anways here you go and enjoy! xxxxxx

-Saz

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

It had been almost two week since Ben and Louis had kissed. Ben hadn’t once had a private conversation with Louis. It hurt Ben to know that the reason he left everything he knew for a whole new life, was avoiding him.

Of course, Ben didn’t want to bring up the kiss. He just wanted to keep in locked in memory, in case he didn’t remember. He would keep the kiss because that was the only time that he had felt Harry’s presence the strongest.

It scared Ben most of all that Harry was so close to the surface. Ben was so close to remembering everything in that one kiss. He could feel it. He just knew that if they had continued their snog for just a few moment longer, that he would at least remember Louis. Maybe he would remember the first time that Harry and Louis met. Maybe he would remember the first time he heard Louis sing, and laugh, and crack a joke…

Speaking of hearing him sing… Ben hadn’t heard any of them sing. Well, except for that one That’s What Makes You Beautiful song that he never paid close attention to.

He got up from his bed, suddenly so curious to what the four boys that were so involved in his life, sounded like when they sang. He sped walked to the living room, his curiosity growing with each step, until he saw Zayn and Liam lounging around and Louis and Niall trying to work on a good breakfast in the kitchen.

“Lads, I have a question.” Ben started, not even caring how weird he would sound asking them to sing for him.

“What’s up, Ben?” Liam asked.

Before Ben could respond, a knock on the door stopped him. Zayn looked up at the door in confusion before standing up to answer it.

“Perrie!?” Zayn laughed before ducking down to engulf someone Ben couldn’t see in a bone crushing hug.

A girl giggled, “Hi to you too, Zayn!”

“Oh my god! Perrie how are you! I haven’t seen you in months!” Zayn asked, pulling back to get a good look at a girl with baby blue hair. She was wearing a simple dress with a matching headband. He grey eyes popped with the eyeliner she wore. She was very beautiful.