Chapter 16

WOW! 

Over 100 votes! I'm screaming! :D Thank you guys so much for sticking with this story so far! It's been great having people who are so interested in keeping up with the story of Ben and Louis, so THANK YOU!

Secondly, I'm sorry again for the weird update schedule! I got a job and so i have to work now also trying to keep up with my college application and requirements and such... so it's been busy, but I'm trying to keep this going, so don't worry! :) 

Anyways! Enjoy!

Chapter 16

Niall and Liam end their signing tour! Are they done with the band?

Styles has been seen with the boys! What next for the band?

Zayn's heartbreaking move to America and why he came back

Perrie Edwards speaks out about the band's troubling times

Tomlinson's spiraling depression after the disappearance of his band mate.

New album in progress or will One Direction retire at young age?

Styles' memory loss, was it all fake?

Is Louis T. In love with his best mate?

--------------------------

A loud sound echoed through the flat, as if a chair was thrown aside. Ben woke with a start, looking around his dark room as if it would give him answers. He waited, sitting up in bed, listening carefully. Had he imagined the sound in his sleep?

Crash!

Ben threw the duvet off his body and scrambled to the door, suddenly wide awake and adrenaline rushing through his veins.

He cracked the door open to see Louis open his door from the other side of the hallway. Ben was shaking, and it was quite obvious. It was pitch black in the flat, but Ben could see Louis movie around his door, so he could grab Ben's hand.

"Stay with me, okay?" Louis shakily whispered in his ear.

Giving a short nod and a squeeze on Louis' hand, they cautiously made their way down the hallway. 

Louis quietly opened Niall's door; he was gone. 

They opened Liam and Zayn's door; they were both gone. 

Louis was shaking. Ben's palm was sweating. He wanted to run back to his room and hide under the covers because someone was in their flat, and all the boys were missing.

Louis ducked into Liam's room to pull out a metal bat. He grabbed Ben's hand once more before they both cautiously made their way down the hallway. 

Something was off. They could both feel it. 

Turning the corner, the could see three lumps lying in the center of the room. It was too dark to recognize the foreign lumps, so Ben reached over to flip the light switch.

There, in the middle of their living room, lay Zayn, Niall and Liam, practically drowning in a pool of their own blood. 

"Oh my Go-" Louis gasped out in horror, but was cut off as they heard a gunshot echo through the apartment and the metal bat hitting the floor with a clunk. 

Ben jumped and looked around until he realized that the shooter, all dressed in black with a mask, stood in the kitchen. Before anyone could react, he placed the tip of the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. Bits of his brain and blood splattered on the wall behind him.