Chapter 21

A/N:

You all probably hate me from the lack of updates.. i'm so sorry! But i had a bunch of college overnight stays that i had to do in order to register for classes, so i'm all hyped up about college (I'm majoring in psychology ^.^) so pardon me!

This story got 300 votes and i had another dance party in my room to celebrate so thank you all! And speakign of, you guys reached the vote/comment goal within two days and that was really cool!!! Keep up all of the voting and commenting! It means a lot!!

I'm dedicating this chapter to meanyou17 because she commented 11 times just to try and reach the goal, so thank YOU for your dedication :D (also another shout out to dream_of_la for leaving me another sweet comment)

OKaY sO

I have made the playlist for the story (i'll post it once the story is finished) and i was listening to it while i wrote it, so i'm so excited about that!

If you guys have any more suggestions for the playlist, please leave it in the comments! I love to hear your guys' opinions!

Thank you and he's chapter 20!!

-Sara

Chapter 21

When Ben woke up, he first noticed the weird warm thing practically crushing his chest. It wasn't in any way painful. It was comforting and.... Breathing? Ben looked down to see the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. And lying on his chest, was a very innocent and very adorable, sleeping Louis.

A sloppy smile slid easily onto Ben's face. He was truly beautiful. Ben's heart swelled at the thought of waking up every moment like this. Oh, how he wanted to spend forever in Louis' arms. The way his soft feathery fringe was matted to his forehead, made him look so innocent and so young. His lips were parted slightly as his chest rose and fell with every deep breath he took. The warmth that emitted from his body made Ben's chest explode with a funny feeling, he was too proud to admit were butterflies. Maybe it wasn't just the butterflies and the blush of a crush... Maybe it was the feeling of love blossoming from his chest. Maybe the love was spreading to his cheeks, letting everyone know that he was in so truly and deeply in love with the older lad. But no body was there to witness the blush of a lover. The only one who was there in the room with him, was the adorable boy with his eyes shut tight, making it impossible to see Ben's affections.

But it was impossible that Louis could be so oblivious to the fact that Ben was in love with him, right? He had to have seen the signs. Maybe it was the loving looks that he would send Louis from across the table at dinner, when he thought no one was looking. Maybe it was when he would catch himself drift away from the conversation when Louis spoke, seemingly mesmerized by the sound. Or maybe, just maybe, Louis had heard Ben whisper a confession of affection in the late hours of last night. More than affection. A promise to love and protect him.

Even if it meant giving up something to make him happy.