Epilogue

Alright! Here it is! The very last bit of Black Coffee :( I'm so glad you've read up to here and enjoyed the story of ben and louis and harry and now it's over (after ten months omg) 

but thank you for reading!! 

without further ado, here's the epilogue for black coffee:

Epilogue:

HARRY STYLES BACK IN THE BAND!

ONE DIRECTION SET TO RECORD FOURTH ALBUM!

ZAYN MALIK AND PERRIE EDWARDS' STUNNING WEDDING! PICS HERE!

LOUIS TOMLINSON AND HARRY STYLES ON DATE?

"One Direction is looking good for fourth world tour" -Simon Cowell

How Niall and Liam coped without their band mates! Interviews inside!

THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BOYBAND IS BACK TOGETHER!

Sugarcape: Can it  be? Harry Styles is back with the boys?? 

After months and months of waiting (and we really do mean just waiting), Harry Styles is back! Yes, you heard us right! The sexy but mysterious 'Ben' that had claimed our poor cupcake's mind, is no more! Just yesterday, Hario came out to the press that he was back and as good as new!

In other good news, our beloved Zayn Malik has also returned from his extended vaca in the States. He claimed in the same interview yesterday, "I'm ready to rock and roll with these boys!" Here's video proof!

*video clip of the interview with one direction*

Are we dreaming? Is our favorite cheeky boyband finally coming back together? The answer is yes!! (we're having a celebratory party in their name as we speak) 

Not only are the five boys reunited, and the teenage girls around the world crying with tears of joy, but our favorite pair is reunited! Louigi and Hario were seen on a candlelit dinner last night, and even holding hands as they left!

*blurry picture of date*

Eeeeck!! Pass the cake, for another 1D couple might become official *fingers definitely crossed*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Louis looked across the table at the curly haired lad, wearing a fond smile. The whole thing was so romantic, all thanks to Louis. The two now sat in a fancy restaurant, eating the most expensive food on the menu, just because they were celebrating. Celebrating the fact that they were now allowed to be seen in public together again. Celebrating the fact that they can hold hands when ever they pleased. They could even kiss each other when they felt that the time was right. Most importantly, they were celebrating the fact that Harry was here, and he was tangible and kissable and conversational and with Louis. 

Two weeks prior, once the two finally untangled themselves from Louis' sheets and cleaned themselves off, they met up with the boys. Liam was the first to notice, and call out on the fact that the two still smelt of sex and both wearing the other's shirt. The two just shrugged and the other three boys smiled and congratulated the two. They talked and hugged when they realized that they were all together for the first time in almost two years. After an happy reunion, the five boys packed up their things (mostly Harry's and Louis') and began to leave town, but first stopped at the cafe. 

They were in such high of spirits, they all trampled through the doors, smiling at the three workers and the grand total of four guests in the cafe. Ironically, the four girls in the back of the building were all big fans, and nearly passed out at the sight of their idols quite literally stumbling into the building. Marissa couldn't hold back her excitement, and hugged Harry with all the force she could muster, saying over and over again how glad she was that he was back. She even took into account their swapped shirts and sent Louis a wink. 

They signed as many of Marissa's things as they could, also signing a napkin for each of the girls in the back, and took hundreds of pictures with the five of them. Paige took every picture on the girls' phones, commenting how awkward it was knowing Ben but not Harry. Harry gave her his number anyways, promising that he'd call to let her know how he was doing. The five girls scribbled out their twitter names, and the boys promised to follow them later. Tyler stayed in the kitchen, every once in a while emerging just to laugh at the chaotic scene in front of him. The five boys took a picture with him as well, making him laugh, and beam with sercet delight. 

All in all, it took well over an hour to finally say goodbye the seven people in the cafe, and even then, the boys were high on adrenaline and good vibes. They piled into the car, and Harry drove them back to London.

The reunion with Harry and his family was emotional. Harry didn't call in warning, and instead knocked on his old front door, alone. His mom had opened the door without preperation. When Harry told her that it was him, she let out a waterfall of tears, and hugged her son as if he was her only stable rock in the world. Gemma was soon called down, and the three of them stood in a watery embrace in the doorway for hours. 

A few days later, Louis and Harry moved back in together with each other. The other three boys bought a flat with each other just across the hall, and as long as they didn't mind being kicked out whenever the two boys needed to get off with each other, things were perfect. Everything was falling into place. 

Except, there were times, that Louis would wake up with Harry's half of the bed empty and cold. His keys would be gone, and Louis was left with no note. A text would have been sent to his phone from one employee or another, letting him know that Harry was with them, and that they would take good care of the boy until Louis arrived. 

And it was tough as Harry spent the next couple of hours as Ben, serving black coffee to Louis as if the two had never met before. Ben would look down at Louis with the same gleeful look, and without recognition, just like it was before it all started. No hint of Harry, and it was all Ben Ben Ben. But, no matter what, after no more than five hours, Ben would just disappear, leaving Harry teary eyed mumbling thousands of apoligizes to Louis, Paige, Marissa, Tyler, Felicity, and everyone else within ear shot. 

Louis would simply sling his arm around the younger lad's shoulders, wave goodbye to the workers in the cafe that he loves, and tell Harry that everything was okay, and that no matter what, he'd always love him. 

But now, as the two sat across from each other in the candlelight, there was no trace of Ben. It was just Harry and Louis and the whispers of 'i love you' and that was more than either could ask for. 

**

**

**

:)

A/N: Be sure to keep a lookout for my new Larry story (Falling Stars?) about Louis being Harry's guardian angel and Harry senses him when he's in danger and he's addicted to the feeling and will do anything to hear and feel and touch louis. 

Idk how to describe it better but i have a lot planned with it so i hope to see you soon!

(you can find me on twitter @darthniall or on tumblr at darthniall.tumblr.com)

thank you so much! hope you enjoyed! :)

-saz (sara)