Q and A - Part 1

Johnnie's POV~

"Hello My Digital Escape! I am Bryan, and this is some emo MySpace kid from 2009 and this week is Q and A week! So yeah, let's get started." Bryan smiles at the camera. He turns over and looks at me expectantly. "What?" I mumble. "Take out your goddamn phone." he says slowly. I chuckle and take out my phone, opening the Notes app to display the questions we chose earlier. "Alright," Bryan claps his hands, "Ask me my questions- oh, by the way guys, Johnnie chose out ten questions for me and I chose ten questions for him, so I have no clue what questions he's going to be asking and vice versa. So, let's begin."

"Are you done now?" I roll my eyes. "You son of a bitch." he says seriously, smiling. We both are silent for what seems like forever then I finally ask him his questions. Afterwards, he takes out his phone and asks the first question, "Is Kohnnie real?"

"Pfft, hell yeah!" I grin, "I mean, watch this." I pick up my phone and call Kyle, the phone on speaker so Bryan can hear. Bryan picks up the camera and holds it closer to us so the sound would pick up better, "Hey man, what's up?" Kyle answers. "Aye boy."

"Uh..." he laughs awkwardly, "You okay man?"

"Just thinkin' of yo fine booty." I nod. Bryan puts the camera down in his lap and claps his hands, getting faster and faster and louder and louder with each clap, moaning and whining. "This is fo you, boy!" I yell. Bryan finally slows down and I pant into the phone, "Oh, that was nice."

"Um... okay man, well. I'm gonna go eat a Poptart." Kyle says awkwardly. "Aight sexy thong." Then I hang up. "'Sexy thong?'" Bryan laughs, putting the camera back on the tripod. We both laugh at my lack of knowledge on how to talk dirty. Bryan asks me my other eight questions then comes to the last one, "Do you like Alex?"

"Dorame?" I swallow, hard.

"No, Ramos, jackass. Yes Dorame."

"What? No!" My voice squeaks. Damn you, unfinished puberty.

"You sure?" Bryan smiles, "Oh my god, you're blushing!"

"No I'm not Bryan, stop being so stupid." I cross my arms. "Whatever dude, alright you guys this was my video don't forget to check out my social media, which the links are below and so are the links to Johnnie's social media and I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow, over on Johnnie's channel because we are going to Disney World and it's gonna be hella fun so," Bryan pauses and looks over at me, which is his way of asking if there's anything I wanna say. I just nod and he looks back at the camera, "Alright guys, thanks for watching and we'll see you next time. Bye." I stand up to go turn off the camera. "Alright dude, I'm gonna go shower then we can maybe go hang out with Damon..?" Bryan offers. "Sure," I shrug, "I'll text him and ask if he's up for it." I take out my phone as Bryan walks into the hallway for his shower. 'Hey dude, Bryan and I are gonna be out today and we wanted to know if you maybe wanted to come with?'  I put down my phone and start to take apart the camera and turn off the lights, cleaning everything up. Right when I finish, I hear my phone go off with a reply from Damon, 'Oh sure man, sounds fun. I'll be over in an hour..?'  I put my phone down long enough to turn on my laptop and hook the camera up to it for editing. While the workshop is opening, I reply to Damon, 'Alright dude. See you then.'  I only get halfway through editing the video when Bryan gets out of the shower and it's my turn to get in, "So I already did one half, you can finish it. Damon will be here in about twenty minutes." I explain. "Alright, cool." he nods, sitting in front of the laptop. Yes, I know it's stupid but... I can't stop thinking about that last question. Do I like Alex? I mean, we've only met in person a few times and she seems cool, but I never felt anything for her when we met. And I've never thought so hard about her before. Do I like her? Come on Johnnie, don't be ridiculous. You don't like Alex. You just need a shower... yeah, a shower will help. I think...

      When I get out of the shower Damon is here and I guess he helped Bryan with the final touches of editing the video and they'd posted it already, I don't really know. We visit for a bit before getting into Bryan's car and driving to the mall, "Hey phone!" Damon cheers to his recording phone, "What is going on? I am Damon Swift and I am with the beautiful Bryan Guilbert and Johnnie Stars and we are not going to the mall!"

"That sounds so weird." I laugh from the backseat. "Oh, Johnnie likes Alex, SHIP IT!" Damon yells. "HELL YEAH!" Bryan screams, honking the horn. "Shut up you guys, I do not like her! I made that perfectly clear in the video!" I yell. I feel my face getting warm with embarrassment. "Oh, Johnnie is blushing!" Damon laughs. "Oh my god, I hate you guys. STOP THE CAR!" I scream, kicking the back of Bryan's seat. Damon turns over and video tapes me, "STOP THIS CAR! I REFUSE!" 

"Refuse to what?" Bryan laughs. They both start laughing hysterically and I just roll my eyes, looking out the window and waiting for us to get to the mall, "Alex actually talked about you in the Q and A video on her channel." Bryan says.

"What?" I sit up. "Yeah, she got a question asking if she liked you and she said you were cute and you seem nice but you guys don't know each other that well." Bryan explains, turning off of the highway. "So, Alex likes me?" I question. For some reason, this news makes me feel like I'm going down on the first huge hill in the worlds biggest roller coaster; light headed, and weightless. "I guess so, man." Bryan smirks. "So Johnnie, are you guys going to date?" Damon asks, turning the camera back on me. I just fold my arms, looking down and biting my lip at the thought of holding her tiny, soft, warm hands. Or cuddling with her on the couch and watching horror movies together. Or holding her and fighting away her fears as she cries in my arms. I wouldn't hate dating Alex... but like she said, we don't really know each other. But that fact, that fact kills me.

********

Sorry if this was horrible, I was just super eager to start a new fanfic so... here it is! I was gonna make a Kohnnie one but there are already so many of those sooooo; here ya go! I will be updating again either Monday or Tuesday with Alex's POV so keep a lookout for that. Okay; give hugs not drugs. Bai ♥♥♥