ROAD TRIP! - Part One

Johnnie's POV~

"She said she brought some friends so I figured I'd bring some friends. Plus I needed a ride," I explain yet again. So, since I've decided to ditch Bryan and Damon this week. I called up a good friend of mine, Drakestopher, asking him to give me a ride to Disney. His deal was, he'd take me if he could tag along. I said sure. Dude picks me up and tells me we have to make a quick pit-stop. "Where?" I ask. "Uhh," he trails off, staring out the window, "I miiiiight have told Tyler about it. And he miiiiight have said he wants to come. And I miiiight have said I'd pick him up. And I miiii-"

"OKAY I GET IT!" I yell. "Whoa, bruh," he glances over at me, taking the next exit to get to Tyler's, "No need to get all Bruce Lee on me. Lady gitters?"

"Yeah," I sigh, rubbing my head, "I'm so nervous dude."

"Dude, like, seriously. Don't be. Females can smell fear from like, a mile away," he raises his eyebrows. I laugh. "I'm not kidding," he chuckles, "If you show up scared, she'll get scared, then it will be awkward." I nod, accepting this. "Plus, the ladies like a confident dude. Not like, "Hey girl, Imma tap dat later," but like, "Oh yeah, I like your shirt," Like, don't be scared. You lead the conversation. You take her hand and lead her through huge crowds. You make the first move."

"So, I'm the dominant one?" I look over at him. He laughs, "I guess you are, Johnnie Guilbert."

1 hour later~

"Yeah, so. I guess I lost my boyfriend to a pickle." Tyler finally ends his oh-so depressing story about how his dog chose a pickle over him. "I still don't understand why you call your dog your boyfriend," I look back at him. "NO ONE DOES!" He screams. I glance at Drake who is just focusing on the highway, trying to maneuver through the heavy traffic, "Damn," he mumbles, "We're at a fucking stand-still." I sit back in my seat and decide to text Alex for the first time since I sent her that text about the plane ride thing;

on our way to disney but traffic is deciding to be a bitch. ok if were late?

She replies two minutes later;

yea, we had a hair dye incident and we havent even left yet so... youre good XD

I chuckle;

haha ok. hope youre ok tho?

She replies about three minutes later, when traffic goes from 6 MPH to 20;

yea, im fine cx chloes hair tho..? not so much XD

"Dude, who are you texting? You've been staring at your phone like you're going to make out with it for like, five minutes now." Drake laughs. "Oh, it's just Alex," I smile.

"Oh. Are they there yet?"

"Nah, something came up so they're gonna be a bit late." I answer as I type;

oml XD what happened? she ok?

"Good, tell her we'll be there about 1:45," he says. I nod and grin as she replies;

so, octavia was supposed to be dying her hair red but instead it came out a neon pink bc she used too much bleach *epic face palm*

Then she sends me a picture of her friend, Chloe (who I've never met, only heard of) with bright pink hair. I reply;

"neon" is an understatement XD but that looks good tbh. and hey, well be there about 1:45ish

"Who is that?" Tyler sits up, staring at the picture of Chloe.

"Her?" I ask, enlarging the photo. "Her? That cannot possibly be a human, that must a goddess of some sort!" he fanboys.

"You think she's cute?" Drake chuckles, glancing at my phone. "No, I think she's worth the world and all the moons," he exclaims.

ok cewl, well be there about 1:30... thats what chloes phone GPS says XD

I bite my lip, listening to Tyler and Drake go back and fourth between reasons as to why Chloe and Tyler, or Cyler as Tyler said, would never work;

oh. how old is chloe?

She replies immediately;

17, why?

"Tyler, dude, she's seventeen. You're six years older than her," I chuckle. For some reason, this sends Drake into a laughing frenzy. No no no, not you're average laughing frenzy. But a laughing-so-hard-it-doesn't-sound-like-laughing-and-you-start-to-worry-about-him laughing frenzy. Tyler just seeps into his chair, staring out his window. I reply with;

is she single? not for me because i am totally invested into you. but my friend tyler thinks shes a goddess and must have her and call her his. would she be interested?

"Drake, dude, the traffic is moving!" I yell. He sits up, "Oh God!" heavy breath, "I CAN'T, JOHNNIE, STEER!!" heavy breath, then more laughing- or dying. "Shut up Drake, it's not funny anymore!" Tyler pouts. I grab the steering wheel, trying to stay as straight as possible. "Drake, check my phone," I say as I feel it vibrate on my lap. He's calmed down a little bit, but he's still laughing as he checks it, "TYLER!" he chokes, suddenly very serious. "What?" Tyler shoots up, sitting up straight. "Alex said "All she said was tell Johnnie to call you" ...DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?" he freaks out. He stomps on the breaks and I snatch my phone back, reading over the message. Well, he was telling the truth, "Okay guys, shut up," I mumble as I call her. Four rings before I hear high-pitched yelling. "HELLO?" Alex yells, "SHUT UP!" suddenly it gets quiet. "Hey, Johnnie," she cheers. "Hey, why did you want us to call?"

"Chloe did. She wants to talk to Tyler," she said. "SHE WANTS TO BE WITH YOOOUUU YOUUU YOUUUUUU!" I hear someone singing in the background. I'm not sure, but I think they're trying to sing Alone by Sleeping With Sirens. "Here she is," Alex laughs. "Hi Johnnie!" she squeaks. Her voice is even more high-pitched and girly than Alex's. "Uh, hey Chloe. You wanted to uh- talk to Drake?"

"Nooo... I wanted to talk to Tyler." she chuckles. "Oh, yeah, that's what I meant. What did I say?"

"Who cares!" Tyler shouts, grabbing the phone from my hand, "Hi, this is Tyler Hagen speaking." Drake and I glance over at each other before bending over, laughing. Drake rests his head against the steering wheel as he laughs and I bend over in my seat, my ribs feeling tired from laughing so hard. Somewhere in that three minute span, Tyler had taken the phone off speaker and he was rambling on about how awesome outer-space is. We both calmed down and Drake shouts, "Ask them if they've eaten yet," as he takes the next exit for gas, I'm assuming. "How much longer until we're there?" I ask. "When we take off from here, I'm gonna take a back-way so we won't have to deal with the traffic, so maybe forty-five minutes or an hour."

"They have," Tyler shouts. "Alright," Drake grins, pulling into Flying-J. "Uh, I'm gonna take care of the gas and use the bathroom, you guys go do whatever I guess. Just be back here in ten minutes," he says, glancing at the time on the radio. I nod and get out. lifting the seat so Tyler can get out, "Alright, bye." he smiles. Then he hangs up. "Well," Drake and I stare at him. "She said I was cute and she's definitely like to get to know me more!" he freaks out. "Congrats," I chuckle. I take my phone and put it in my pocket, "You heard what Drake said, right?"

"Yeah, ten minutes. No problem." he grins. He pats my back then basically floats inside. I glance over at Drake who is pumping the gas. He slides his shades on then looks back at me, shrugging, "We are one helluva crew." I laugh and turn around, following after Tyler into the gas station. Drake's right, we are one helluva crew.

********

Here you gooooo! Hope you all enjoy Drakestopher and Tyler Hagen's entrances. But what will happen with Chloe and Tyler? The world may never knowwwwww. Haha just kidding, you'll know in about three chapters cx anyways, stay rad and I'll see ya next time ♥♥♥