Disney World Time!

Johnnie's POV~

"Hey guys, it's Johnnie and we are in the car, on the way to Disney World, WOO!" I fake my excitement. "My hair looks like, really bad today," I say, fixing it in the camera, "Like, I don't even know where I went wrong."

"You were born." Bryan says. I just stare over at him and he glances back at me, grinning. "Oh, I forgot, we're also on the way to pick up Damon, so, that should be fun." I sigh and pause the camera, putting it down. "Why'd you stop it?" Bryan asks. "I just, I can't stop thinking about it. Like, every time I post a video now, people are going to be blowing up the comments with stuff about Alex and it's gonna get out of hand, I know it will."

"Well, you know, you're not alone in it. Alex is gonna have the same thing in her videos but about you." Bryan shrugs, taking the next exit to get to Damon's. "Yeah..." I bite my lip and stare out the window, "What should we do?"

"I think that if you guys just maybe talk to each other to try and figure things out, you guys will be able to come up with something to make it all stop or at least maybe die down a bit."

"They'll figure out we're talking. Then it will just get worse."

"How will they figure it out?" he asks. "What don't they know, Bryan? I mean, honestly." I sigh and stare at my feet, getting frustrated. "Hey, don't get all pissed off with the fans, okay." He explains, "I mean, they're the only reason we're able to do a lot of stuff. They help us pay for tickets to concerts, they buy our merch, they take time out of their own lives, to watch our videos and care about us and you can't deny it, they've helped you through some pretty bad stuff. No one has ever cared about us the way they do and I feel like if you show this anger to them, it will all go away and we'll just be the outcasts no one likes again."

"Yeah, you're right. I guess I'll talk to Alex then." I shrug. Waitwaitwaitwaitwait... I'm going to talk to Alex!?

Alex's POV~

"You sick?" my sister, Jenna, asks. "No," I say, taking out my earbuds and pausing my phone, "Just taking a day off, I guess."

"From what? Sitting around and eating everything?" she chuckles, "Who's that?" she asks, nodding towards my phone. "Johnnie Guilbert, he's just a friend of mine." I smile. Part of me cringes because Johnnie is only "a friend of mine", the other one squeals and lights up because I'm able to say I'm friends with this cutie. "He's pretty cute. You guys should date." she smiles, and with that, she walks outside. "Ugh!" I groan, "NO WE SHOULDN'T!" I yell towards the door. Do I believe we shouldn't? No. But in reality, would we? Never. He probably doesn't even remember me. I sigh and bite my lip to keep it from trembling as I feel tears forming in my eyes, my surroundings becoming blurry. I shake my head and take a sip of my Peace Tea before putting my earbuds in, hitting the play button and grinning at the sound of Johnnie's voice. God, I need help.

Johnnie's POV~

"SO HERE WE AREEEEEE! WE'RE WAITING FOR THE FALLLLLLLL! AND ON THE RADIO THEY'RE CALLING ON SATELLITES, LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO SAVE US ALL!" We all sing along to Kellin, the music blasted so loud, we feel the vibration through the floor as Bryan tries to find a parking spot, "SO HERE WE AREEEEEEEE! I GUESS I'M PRAYING AFTER ALLLLLLL! WE'RE CALLING ALL, CALLING ALL SATELLITES, THIS IS A WAKE UP CALLLLL!" Damon turns off the music as Bryan finally parks and turns off the car. Damon and I pull out our phones and open the Camera as we get out of the car. "You can go first." I say. Damon nods and holds his phone up, fixing his hair before hitting the record button. Then, "Hey phoneeeee! What's up? It's Deefizzy and we are chilling with Bryanstars and Johnnie Guilbert. Say hi to the camera guys," Damon cheers, walking between us and fitting us both into the shot. I just awkwardly wave and mutter, "I'm just looking for my prostitute." They both start laughing and Bryan says, "I'm here to have hot sex with Justin Bieber."

"Whoa Bryan, that is rated R material, I'm afraid I'll have to swim away now," Damon says, speed walking ahead of us. I figure now is the perfect time to start my video. I fix my hair in the camera as Damon did before hitting the play button to resume recording the video I'd started earlier, "Hey guys, what's up? I'm backkkkk and we're finally at Disney and here's Bryan," I point my phone towards Bryan. He just smiles and waves, "And over there is DAMON," I yell his name to get his attention, "HEY JOHNNIE GUILBERT FANS!" he shouts over his shoulder before lowering his voice to finish talking to his own Vlog. I turn back to my camera and stare into the lens rather than myself. Why do I do this? Why do I walk around in public, my hair covering my face all the time, wearing girls' clothes, shouting into my phone? What do I get out of this? It's not making me any happier, it's not getting me anywhere in life, and whether I want to admit to the guys or not, I have a major crush on Alex, and this isn't making her want me or notice me. I'm making a fool of myself and all for what? So people can see my stupid, ugly face on YouTube and hear my annoying voice and bash me about it? I don't even have a job! I invest all my time into something that's getting me nowhere. "You okay dude?" Bryan asks, grabbing my shoulder suddenly and frightening me a bit. I jump back, snapping out of it, and stare at him, "Yeah. Uh, I'm fine. Can you finish my Vlog? I'm not feeling so well," I hand him my phone. I need some time to breathe, be on my own for a bit, "I left something in the car, I'll meet you guys in there," I say. Bryan looks at me and opens his mouth to say something, but before one stupid, useless, wasteful word can leave his mouth, I'm sprinting for the car. I dive into a row of cars so I'm out of his sight, I turn back to make sure he's gone. Once the coast is clear, I slow down, taking my time and taking three deep breaths, thinking of Sleeping With Sirens' song, Don't Say Anything; Breathe in, breathe out.

Someway, somehow.

Say it all, say it now

Or don't say anything. "Breathe in, breathe out," I mumble to myself as I walk aimlessly in the parking lot. I've been through this parking lot enough to how just how to get back to Bryan and Damon. "Breathe in, breathe out," I keep repeating it until my heart rate slows down, along with my racing mind. After today I think I'm gonna go stay for about a week at my mom's. No Bryan, no Damon, no YouTube, no social media, and no Alex. I cringe at that thought; no Alex. What does that mean anyways? I can't even think about her? So I can't think about her soft hair, or her cute, fragile voice, or her adorable puppy dog eyes, or how perfectly her body is shaped. What are the boundaries? "Johnnie, you've gone mad," I think to myself, "YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING THE RULES! NO ALEX!"  "No Alex, no Alex, no Alex," I keep repeating. I mean, it's not like she lives here or anything. It's not like I physically see her everyday or whatever, this should be easy. "...Yeah, right..."

********

So here's chapter three. Hope you all enjoyed it. You will have chapter four either later tonight or tomorrow. Depends on how busy I get. Hope you all have a swell week and weekend, bai ♥♥♥