Planes and Hair Dye

Alex's POV~

"What if he doesn't like me in person?" I bite my lip. Octavia ignores my rambling about Johnnie, staring out the plane window as we lift off, but Chloe actually pays attention, "Dude, you guys are dating now. Plus, we get to see Tay again!" she squeals. We all kind of smile and get excited about that. Back in sixth grade, Octavia and I had no friends whatsoever. Then, Chloe and Tay came along. They were the only ones that would actually talk to us. But in ninth grade, Tay had to move to California because her dad got some crazy job transfer. Wait, what did Chloe say? "Okay, we aren't dating. He asked me to be his and I told him I thought it would be best if we wait until we meet face to face to make any huge decisions." I explain. "That's really smart, actually. I had to do the same thing with Isaiah," Octavia says. Isaiah is her boyfriend, they met on Instagram and he lives in Southern Cali and she lived in Texas. They take turns going to each other to visit a week of every month, "Is Tay coming to Disney with us?" Octavia asks. "Yep." Chloe grins. I really want to text Johnnie, but the flight attendant made it perfectly clear we can't have phones out during the flight. So instead, we got some $30 MP3 players at GameStop yesterday and filled them up with songs from all of our iTunes combined together. "Well, I'm taking a nap," Octavia yawns, putting in her earbuds. She puts one of those sleeping masks on and lays back, relaxing herself. "Nervous, honeybunch?" Chloe asks. "Just a little," I admit, which is untrue. I'm very nervous. What if I say the wrong thing? Johnnie and I could be meant-to-be and I could say one stupid measly thing that screws it all up! Then I'll be loveless forever and die alone! "Well, I think you'll be fine. Besides, whatever you've done to make this boy like you in the first place has obviously worked. I mean, he likes you doesn't he? Just keep doing what you've been doing and you'll be fine," she chuckles. "What have I been doing?" I ask. "Being you." she grins. And with that, she puts her earbuds in and does the same thing Octavia did. It's 7 AM, we spent the night at Chloe's last night, got up at 4 because the airport was a 2 hour drive and we're on our way to Disney World. Should I be incredibly tired and sleeping? Yes. But am I? Not at all. I put in my earbuds and look past Octavia, out the window, thinking that Johnnie is out there somewhere doing his own thing, getting ready to meet me. As Ghost Town's I'm A Disaster starts playing, I can't help but stare out this window and wonder... what is Johnnie doing right now?

Johnnie's POV~

I get out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my waist and check my phone which thankfully is at 26% it died last night after I got off the phone with Alex and I just found the charger before my shower. I see that I have four texts from Alex. "Damn," I mumble. She's already on the plane, there's no way I could talk to her now. I dry my hands on the towel on my waist before opening my phone, checking the four texts;

4:09 AM: good morning thug! youre probably not up yet, but haiiii! and i hope youre feeling better today c:

5:12 AM: in the car on ze way to the airport, like my hair?

5:12 AM: New Picture Message from Alex!

6:58 AM: the plane is about to take off so, ill see you soon and im super excited! bai cutie!

Which I did, in fact, like her hair. The only difference, really though, was that she'd died it blue. But I like it. Honestly, any color works with Alex Dorame. I look at the time, 7:48. From personal experience, I know that they make you turn off your phone when the plane takes off. So you can receive texts, you just won't know it. So, I decide to text Alex;

haha, love the hair. and cutie? does this mean im un-crushzoned? .o. but anyways, text me when you get off the plane so i know where we're meeting. bai CUTIE!

I chuckle and go to Music, selecting my "Shower Playlist" which contains off a Ghost Town, Pierce The Veil, NeverShoutNever, The Ready Set, and Bring Me The Horizon mix. I smile and decide to let it all out. The excitement and happiness bubbling up in me because I know in twelve hours, I will be looking at the amazingly gorgeous Alex Dorame. I get dressed, singing along to Trouble by NeverShoutNever as loud as I can, happy that mom left for work an hour ago.

Alex's POV~

I ring the doorbell and we all hide behind the bushes in front of the house. I'm so excited to finally see her again, almost as excited as I am to see Johnnie. I bite my lip, staring across the walkway at Chloe and Octavia as we hear the door creak open, "Hello?" she shouts, "I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU ARE GOING TO KIDNAP ME, MY HUSBAND IS A FREAKING TRUCKDRIVER!" she screams. We all jump out, laughing. "Guys!" she squeals. Due to freaky time warps, it's only 7:56 here so Tay is still in her pajamas. She runs down and we all do our weird handshake/hug thing we made back in seventh grade. "I can't believe it! Come inside!" she squeals.

     After about an hour of talking and catching up, Tay tells us she wants to dye her hair for Disney World later, and it just so happens Chloe was wanting the same thing, "I brought red hair dye," Chloe offers, "Octavia can do mine and Alex can do yours."

"Oh my god, yes!" So, that's what we do. Tay and I take the upstairs bathroom while Octavia and Chloe take the downstairs bathroom. "So, tell me about this Johnnie fellow." she smiles as I shampoo her hair in the sink. "Oh, Johnnie!" I grab my phone out of my pocket and turn it on. I guess I got so excited about seeing Tay I forgot to turn it on when we got off the plane. I see a text from Johnnie;

haha, love the hair. and cutie? does this mean im un-crushzoned? .o. but anyways, text me when you get off the plane so i know where we're meeting. bai CUTIE!

I smirk and hand Tay the phone, "You can scroll to the very top if you want, read as much as you'd like." I'm actually pretty proud of what Johnnie and I have. Sure we aren't dating yet... I don't think. Well, he thinks he's still crushzoned so I guess we aren't. But that's all for the best. I get back to shampooing Tay's hair as she reads. "Is he sick?" she asks.

"No."

"Then why did you say, 'Hope you're feeling better today.'?"

"Oh, he had a panic attack last night and he called me,"

"Whoa, dude, he like, really trusts you then," she smiles. "Yeah," I grin, "I guess he does."

"Cutie!? Whoaaaa! GOTOTHELEFTTHREETIMES! ONE TWO THREE!" she yells.

"What the heck?" I laugh. "He called you cutie!" she grins

"He was just kidding around... he did ask me out last night but I told him I though it would be best we wait until we see each other face to face before making that decision."

"That's pretty brave. Especially with you liking him as much as you do," she says as I rinse her hair. "Yeah, well. I want the moment to be more romantic than just over the phone, you know?"

"Ohh, I see. You want that frickle-frackle. Yeah?" she wiggles her eyebrows around.

"No."

"Yeah,"

"No."

"Yeah,"

"No."

"..." She just stares at me, wiggling her eyebrows and I stare back.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Yeah,"

"Oh my god!" I laugh. Everything is going to be perfect. I have my three best friends. I'm going to have my dream guy. I'm in the worlds most amazing state. And we're going to Disney Land. Everything is going to be perfect. ...I hope.

********

Sorry if this was sucky, I think I'm coming down with a stomach bug ;-; Anyways! Thanks so much to Tay, trooperforlife_ for letting me put her in this chapter, and I really hope she likes her character! If you would like to become part of my story just go to my profile and click on "This Is Me Without You - Cast And Rules" OR you can just inbox me, letting me know that you would like to become part of my story and I'm positive I will find a spot for you and create a character based on you. Anyways, I hope you beautiful humanoids enjoyed this chapter, and as always, stay rad and I'll see ya next time ♥♥♥