ROAD TRIP! - Part Two

***********************

Picture is of Chloe

***********************

Alex's POV~

"He's super cute, Chloe." Tay grins, leaning over to look at Chloe's phone as she scrolls through Tyler's Instagram. "That's the problem," she sighs, "He's super cute and he has all these super pretty girls going after him. Why, of all the super-model girls, would he chose me? I think it's set-up,"

"Chloe," I glance back at her, "Johnnie would never let anything like that happen,"

"Yeah but. It doesn't make sense. Especially with the picture you sent him. It was me in a dirty old tank top and sweat pants with neon pink hair dye dripping down my face and I was mid-laugh. What's so attractive about that?" she sounds pretty upset, but I know that Johnnie would never hang out with someone like that, let alone sit back and watch it happen. "Let's just wait until we meet the guys, then we'll know for sure what's going on," Octavia says, taking the exit to get to Disney. "Speaking of guys, what happened with you and Josh, Taylor?" Chloe asks. "Oh, I dumped him because I found out he was seeing someone else," she mumbles. I look back at her and see her sitting up straight, her body tensed and her hands on her knees, her fingernails digging into her knees. She does that when she's nervous, she's done that since seventh grade, "Oh my god, Tay." Chloe gently rubs her back. "With who?" Octavia asks, sounding pissed off. "Um... Margo," Tay bites her lip. "Margo!?" Octavia shouts, "What the fuck! Why would anyone wanna sleep with that nasty ass bitch, she probably has AIDS or some shit! I swear to god, next time I see that motherfucking bastard, I'm gonna-"

"Octavia," Chloe corrects her. "Sorry," she sighs, "But still, he's a fucking idiot."

"Definitely, I mean... I can't believe Margo would do that," I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Margo was one of Tay's first friends when she moved here, the fact that she would do this to Tay is just beyond me, "But," I say, trying to lighten the mood, "I think Johnnie has a third man-friend with him, I'll see if maybe he's single..?"

"I dunno, Alex. I mean... who am I kidding? TEXT JOHNNIE!"

I laugh and pull out my phone to text him;

hey, don't you have another person with you..?

He replies about three minutes later;

yes. my friend drake. why?

I bite my lip;

how old is he? is he single? send me a pic of him.

He replies immediately;

haha whoooaaa slow down there pretty lay-dee XD hes 21, single, and alright.

"He's twenty-one, Tay." I smile. They all start howling and hooting as Octavia pulls into the McDonalds parking lot. I enlarge the picture and show it to her. "Oh my god. He's hotter dan dah sun!" she laughs.

btw, we're getting off the highway and we were gonna eat at a gas station, but drake said we were too short on time. maybe we could meet at taco bell or something?

"Octavia, can we go to Taco Bell? The guys are hungry and they're wanting to know if we can meet there."

"Taco Bell, here we comeee!" she shouts, honking the horn. She pulls out of McDonalds I point to the Taco Bell which is about three blocks away. As we're driving, Octavia blasts Sleeping With Sirens' If You Can't Hang and we all sing along, you can feel the tension rising as we get closer and closer to some of the hottest guys on the west coast.

"Are they inside?" Octavia asks as she gets out. We all stretch and yawn. "I dunno. I'm gonna go pee and I'll text Johnnie while I do that." I laugh. We all start heading inside, talking about what all we want to do at Disney when Chloe says it, "Is that Tyler?" I gasp and look in the direction she's looking and sure enough, there they are sitting at a booth. They each have a Frappe and they're staring at Tyler's phone, laughing at something. "I'm gonna order our food," Octavia says. But I don't think any of us cared, honestly. "Alex, you go first," Chloe gently shoves me. "Why me?"

"You're the reason we're here." Tay smiles. I look at Johnnie and my heart basically melts in my chest as I watch him laughing. I snap out of my daze and bite my lip, glancing up at Octavia who is ordering our food before I take one step. Okay Alex, good. Now another one. Another one. Almost there... Another one. Left foot, another one. One moreeee... annnnddd, "Johnnie..?" he looks up quickly and his face automatically lights up as he sees me. He kinda just stares for a minute, as if taking in every inch of me in the least pervy way possible. "A-Alex," he chokes. He slowly stands up and my stomach does flips, my heart racing so fast and hard I think he can hear it as I realize what this is. This is the guys I've been fangirling over for the past two years. The guy I talk on the phone with for three hours at a time. The guy I spend my days texting because I'm so desperate for him. This is it. This is my guy. Johnnie is my guy. Johnnie Guilbert is my guy. Mine. "Wow," he smiles. Then I can't take it. The way his eyes light up. The way his lips curl into a smile. The way he has the hoodie to his purple hoodie vest pulled up. The way he looks at me. The way he talks to me. I can't take it. I chuckle in disbelief before wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him close to me so I can rest my head on his chest, listen to his heart beat. It's fast and loud. It get's a bit slower though as he wraps his arms around me, and I swear there's a butterfly fluttering around in my chest as he ever-so-lightly kisses my head, and for the first time in forever, I actually feel like I belong. This is where I belong. In his arms. In the arms of Johnnie Guilbert. He needs to have me in his arms so the scars won't have to be. He needs me. I belong here. "You must be Chloe," I hear someone say. I look up and see Chloe standing in front of Tyler, her hands folded in front of her, "Um... I'm supposed to upload a video on my channel today and I think it would be pretty amazing to have royalty featured in it." he says nervously. Johnnie sits back down, patting the spot next to him for me to sit. I slide in next to him and we just stare into each other's eyes, smiling. "You look amazing," he grins.

"Johnnie," I smirk, I look down as I feel myself starting to blush. He hooks his finger under my chin, lifting my head so our eyes meet again and he stares deep into my eyes and bites his lip. I just stare into his blue eyes, shining bright with excitement. I slowly press my hand against his chest, not to stop him, but just so I'm touching him as he slowly leans in, looking down at my lips. He comes so close I can feel his lips barely brushing against mine, so lightly I question if they're even there. Then, without warning. He backs away and looks up at Octavia, "You got food?"

"Yeah I got food, you guys said you were hungry," she shrugs. My heart drops and I feel something coming up my throat. The worst part is, I'm not sure if I'm going to cry or throw up... either way, I need to get away from here, "I'm going to the bathroom." I mumble. I get up and speed-walk there, that lump coming up my throat, fast. I hear someone yell my name, I'm pretty sure it was Tyler, but I'm not positive and I don't really care enough to turn around and see. I run past a older lady into the bathroom, locking the door to the big stall as I get on my knees, my hands flat on the floor as the lump comes out and I vomit into the toilet. I'm not sure why Johnnie not kissing me is making me vomit. If he would have kissed me, I would've gotten upset because I would've felt as if everything was happening too soon. He probably realized that and that's why he backed away. Or maybe he doesn't even like me. More vomit. Maybe he never liked me in the first place. More vomit. No, Alex, don't be ridiculous. He opened up to you, what you guys have can't be faked. No more vomit. Tears. Lines of steady tears roll down my face as I fall over, sitting against the stone wall, crying as I think of all the endless possibilities. He does like me, or he doesn't. He will like me or he won't. He's always liked me or he hasn't. He's been telling the truth or he's been lying. Either way, this is too much. And I can't do it, I just can't. All I want is to go home. Reverse this all and go home. Back to when I just wanted to be with him and I fantasized about him. I'm not ready to be with him, I'm not ready. "Alex?" I hear Chloe. "Chloe," I say her name back, crawling to the door to open it. "Oh, my god!" she exclaims as she sees me crying and sees the puke in the toilet. "I wanna go home." I cry. She turns around and closes the door, locking it, before getting down on the floor and hugging me, and for a moment. Just a moment, I feel like everything is okay again. And maybe it is. My world is kind of ending at the moment so, I don't really know.

********

IM BACKKKKK! I hope you all enjoy this update and I'm super tired so I don't have much to say for this so... as always, stay rad and I'll see you next time ♥♥♥