Q And A - Part Two

Alex's POV~

      "What is up My Digtial- Digtial? Really Alex? Okay, let's start that over," I sigh to myself. I shake my head then look back up at the camera sitting on the ground outside, "What is up My Digital Escape? I am Alex, and today, we are outside! ...because, I dunno." I shrug. "This is actually my backyard so, excuse the dead grass and old play set behind me," I say more to myself than the camera. Thank god for editing, "Okay, this week is Q and A week and I told you guys to ask me questions on Instagram and Twitter so... here we go!" I take out my phone and answer the first nine boring questions (favorite band, favorite song, favorite color, etc...) "Okay, ze final question isssss... What do I think of Johnnie Guilbert?" I bite my lip and clear my throat, looking down as I take a sip of Peace Tea through a straw as an excuse to hide my blush. I take a deep breath and look back up, "Well let me start off by saying this; I made a Q and A video on my personal channel and I answered this question on there, but I feel like not as many people will see it or whatever so, just to make it clear I'm answering it again on here so no crazy rumors get started." I clear my throat and stare at the backdoor to my house, trying to remember what I said in my other video, but it's completely slipped my mind. Well, looks like I'll have to come up with an answer from scratch. Wait, what? "Well, I mean..." I choke out the first words that come to my head, trying to think of something as I go, "Johnnie, he's pretty cool, I guess. I mean, we've only met in person like, twice so I don't really know him well enough yet to where I could form any 'Solid Opinions' on him but from what I've seen, he seems pretty cool so... yeah." I give the camera a thumbs up. "Alright, MDE, this has been my Q and A video, don't forget to check out the other guys' videos and if this for some reason made you laugh or cry or fall down stairs-please, don't fall down stairs, I was kidding- give this a big thumbs up, and I'll see you all next time. Byeeeee." I form a peace sign with my hands then crash my hands into the camera, making it fall over per tradition. I turn off the camera and sigh, biting my lip as I think about that last question. What do I think of Johnnie? I mean, he's super cute. But I could never say that to the camera, think of all the weird "Fan Fictions" and ships, and weird comments people would make. Not to mention the crazy fangirls that would start hating on me for "Taking their man", ugh! Why is it so hard to figure this out? Get it together Alex, either you like, or you don't. You shouldn't let a bunch of crazy assumptions-which are more than likely all you just overthinking things-keep you from liking someone. So, I'll ask myself again; What do I think of Johnnie Guilbert? He's adorable! I mean, the way his voice squeaks when he gets embarrassed, or how cute he is when he gets mad. And his blue eyes are so gorgeous, I could literally stare into them forever. Maybe I do like Johnnie... Wait, what did I just say-or, think? Okay, I need some major therapy. One nice, cold Peace Tea, my blanket, the couch, and about two and a half hours of reality TV should really clear my head up. Pfft, me liking Johnnie, what was I thinking? Of course I don't like him!, I think to myself as I gather the camera and the tripod, I mean, that'd be crazy, Johnnie and I would never work. I'm walking back to the house, and I'm about five steps from the door when I stop dead in my tracks, staring at my translucent reflection in the window when it hits me. A pain in the unreachable center of my lower stomach accompanied by the terrifying feeling of my heart seeping lower into my chest at one hundred miles an hour as I realize, Johnnie and I would never work.

Johnnie's POV~

"Shut up, we still have an hour," I groan, waving my hand in the general direction I hear Bryan's voice coming from. "No dude, this isn't about Disney, this is about "Johlex"," he says. I sit up fast and alert, staring at Bryan, "What is Johlex?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. Bryan hands me his phone. Displayed on the screen is Instagram and a edit someone made of me and Alex, in the caption it reads, "Gotta love my new religion. #Johlex" I press on the hashtag and a bunch of crazy edits and imagines come up, "Over 1,200 posts under the Johlex hashtag?" I exclaim, my voice cracking on '1,200'. "Dude, check your phone, I bet you have a bunch of comments and DM's about it!" Bryan raises his eyebrows. I toss him his phone and reach under my pillow, unplugging my phone from the charger and turning it on, opening up Instagram automatically. "Dude, 500 comments!" I yell. I scroll through them and 75% have #Johlex in it, the other 25% is talking about it, "They're all about this stupid Johlex thing, you guys took it too far!" I shout. I open twitter and I'm tagged in over 130 edits of me and Alex. On YouTube there are so many comments about it on her video and mine on MDE. "Ugh!" I shout, tossing my phone across the room. "Johnnie, dude, chill out." Bryan smiles, seeming amused by my rage. "No Bryan, I will not 'chill out', this is too much!" I stand up and grab a Pierce The Veil shirt putting it on as I continue to lecture him, "You and Damon took this way too far and look what it did! They will never leave me alone about this! And all this just happened in a matter of twelve hours, imagine how bad it will be in twenty four hours, or two days, or a week-"

"Okay, I get it!," he shouts, "But what can we do? If we politely ask them to stop, they won't listen. If we use force they'll hate us and we'll lose all of our fans and everywhere we go, we'll be hated!"

"Okay but that's-"

"Johnnie, would you rather wake up to over 200,000 comments about some relationship that lives in the imaginations of our fans, who adore us, or wake up to over 200,000 comments about what bastards we are and how we need to just off ourselves? Because, quite frankly, I enjoy being adored by people rather than hated and spit upon!" He yells, his face red with anger. I cross my arms and sit back down, staring at the floor as I realize the he's right. "Whatever, let's just call Damon so we can get to Disney," I mumble. Bryan sighs in frustration as he takes out his phone to- I'm assuming- text Damon. I stand up and walk over to my dresser to pick out a pair of jeans to wear. As I slip on my red skinny jeans, I start to really think about it. I mean, I'm being shipped with one of the cutest, funniest girls I've ever met. At least it's not some twenty year old YouTuber I've never heard of that's way out of my league. Not that Alex isn't out of my league, she totally is, but still... I slip on a pair of black Vans and make my way to the bathroom to fix my hair as I realize that all I can do is hope and pray that things won't get out of hand, although part of me knows that they will.

********

So here's chapter two finally. I have some huge ideas for this story so I'm super excited for that. You can expect chapter three either later today or tomorrow, so keep a lookout for that. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and give hugs not drugs, bai ♥♥♥