The Balcony Scene

Alex's POV~

Without warning, he grabs my wrists, pushing me back until my back is against the elevator and he pins my wrists to the wall and before I can process any of it, his lips are smashed against mine, all in one, swift motion. I groan lightly in surprise and close my eyes, wanting this kiss that makes us to take me away. I'm not sure when it happened, but suddenly I feel something smooth wiping across my bottom lip. It doesn't take me long to realize what it was. When I realize I let out a slight gasp and he takes that opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, exploring. Before I know it, our lips are moving in a rhythmic scheme and we're exploring each other with lips, hands, and tongues. After about three minutes, Johnnie pulls away and stares into my eyes, smiling. And this moment is everything. This moment is worth every second I've ever paid of suffering, pain, and regret as it all melts away due to this one moment. And just for a second, I go. I go to that place where I feel like I'm floating around in water, only this time, I look up and there's Johnnie, grabbing my hand and pulling me to him as he holds me, letting me know that I truly am his. "Alex," his soft, gentle voice echoes in my head and I slowly come back to where Johnnie and I are holding hands, fingers locked, and his face is inches from mine, his beautiful blue eyes gazing into mine, "Where did you go?" he whispers. I bite my lip and chuckle, "I'm right here." The elevator buzzes and the doors open, "Follow me," he smiles. He leads me through the empty hallways of the fifteenth floor, looks like they're still putting furniture into the rooms. "Where are we going?" I whisper. He doesn't answer, but I think I see him smiling as he leads me into the eight room down the hall, and I turn around, closing the door behind us. "Come on," he smiles, reaching for my hand. I run to catch up with him and take his hand as he walks me to the balcony which overlooks the ocean and the shore. To the far left, you can see Disney World lit up, "Johnnie," I gasp. I want to say more, but I decide against it as I realize that I want to let the moment ride. Not let it get interrupted by stupid, meaningless, hurtful words that can form beautiful sentences. I don't want my voice to reach the ears of anyone, but to let our eyes capture this moment of true beauty, far more beautiful than any song any artist can put together, any movie any director can direct, any book any author can write, and any picture any photographer can edit. This moment is far more than priceless, it's ours. This moment is ours. This day was ours. This night is ours. And Johnnie Guilbert is mine.

Johnnie's POV~

I wake up and my head and lower back hurts like a bitch. I take a deep breath and become a bit confused when the scent of strawberry's fills my nose. Then I open my eyes as I remember. I remember the elevator, the balcony scene (Pierce The Veil pun intended), staying up until sunrise just telling each other everything, and then passing out on the mattress in the middle of the empty room with Alex in my arms. I chuckle and rub my eyes, stretching and smiling as I see Alex laying in front of me. She's so cute when she's sleeping. I watch her sleep for a minute before I realize the guys are probably looking for us. I get up slowly, trying to be quiet and not wake her as I slip on my shoes, "Johnnie?" I turn around slowly to a sleepy, puffy-eyed Alex stretching, "Where are you going?" she yawns. "I was just gonna go back to my hotel room to let the guys know we're fine. I was gonna wake you up when I came back, go back to sleep,"

"No," she smiles a smile that makes the room light up, "I'm up. Let's go," she stands up and slowly walks to me, taking my hand and and staring at me. As awkward as the moment should be, it's not awkward at all. It's more relaxing and amazing than anything, really. I smile and lean in to kiss her, but she pulls away, "I have a bad case of the morning breath,"

"And I have a bad case of the I don't care," I smirk. Then I go in again and I quickly peck her on the lips. I wish it could've lasted longer, but I could tell she was uncomfortable. I gently squeeze her hand and lead her out the room and to the elevator, "Thank god no one's up here. Would we get in trouble?" she asks as I hit the button, waiting for the elevator. "Huge trouble. But we weren't seen so... we're good." I grin. I pull her forward, letting her into the elevator first and hit the second floor button, where our rooms are located. I lean against the back left corner of the elevator and grin as she walks towards me, resting her hands on the railing on both sides of my body and finally leaning in to kiss me. This time, no permission was needed, it was automatically an open-mouth, hot, humid summer day kiss that you never want to end. Our mouths move in rhythm and I swear I can hear her heart beat, matching mine. This is us. This is our song. Our lips and the beasts in our chests come together and create our song and this is it. The most beautiful song I've ever heard. Even more so than my dad's, honestly. We continue to sing our song until the elevator comes to a stop and we're able to pull away and tidy each other up just in time for the doors to open. "How long were we asleep?" she asks as we walk down the hallways, hand-in-hand. "Two hours," I grin. "So we fell asleep at six?" she asks, glancing at the time displayed on my phone. My heart flutters at how innocent and cute she is. It takes everything I have to hold back from picking her up and kissing all over her beautiful face. She deserves the world, I want to give this girl the world. I may be incapable of that, but I will give her everything I have and so much more. "Johnnie?" her soft voice snaps me out of my daze. No more dazing Johnnie, she's yours. Don't give her the world. Give her your world, I tell myself, "Yeah. About six."

"Oh," she looks down as we stop in front of our room, "Well... I guess I'll see you in a few hours,"

"Yeah. Okay. Uh, I hope you sleep well." I smile. She chuckles and stands on her tip-toes to give me a kiss on the cheek and before I can respond, she's using her key to get into the room and disappears behind the door. It's not until this happens that I realize how dim these hallways are. How dirty and gross. But it's okay, in a few hours, it will all light up again. The floors will be spotless, the lights will be bright, the windows will be clear, and the walls won't close in because she'll be there, right by me. And she makes everything okay again. I chuckle and bite my lip, a ball of joy in throat, and I let out a laugh. A simple laugh to show my happiness to these disgusting halls. Everything is falling into place. Everything. Well... everything except the big, important things.

********

Sorry for the late update, writers block is a bitch. Anyways, I'm going to start interacting with you guys because you're all rad asf so just leave a comment below or leave me a comment or even inbox me and I'll reply, I'd love to get to know my readers better. Also, if you add my story to your readers list or if you spam my story with likes, don't be shocked if I inbox you telling you how rad you are. So, stay rad and I'll see you next time ♥♥♥

&

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE GIF, OH YEAH, I WENT THERE! BOOM! *insert Danny Worsnop doing a crazy awesome thrusting dance*