Courting the Queen

Elsa yawned as she stretched in her bed. Danny had been so kind to give her a room on the family floor, just to make sure that her aura will be able to stabilize his affect on his family. Still, the fey had somehow managed to make it past the spell that stopped non-family member from entering the family floor and created a room more suited to her. Unlike the rest of the house, everything was white or pastel with motifs from Arendelle.

Stretching her spine, she climbed off her bed and walked into the bathroom to wash her face before looking into the mirror. Her reflection smiled at her, "Your husband-to-be is taking you on a date today! Let's be extra pretty, shall we? The marriage might a done deal, but you still need to show your best side!"

When the mirror first spoke to her, she had been stumped. But it turned out that magical mirrors were a thing in the magical world so she just rolled with it. Still, it was little jarring to see her own reflection making comments on her own appearance. It was generally unhappy when she refused to take on the advice and simply appear as she always did instead of adding extra flair.

But the mirror was right. Today, Danny will take her out on a date to Hogsmeade. Even though she had never been on a date or courted like Anna, she knew that it was only polite to look her best. So she listened to the mirror's advice for once. She was fortunate that her skin was flawless and she didn't need much makeup. Not that she have any. She never did go for the makeup store while in London. But she will use her magic to add some coloring to her eyelids and her lips.

Elsa have seen the modern day's makeup style on the telly. She won't be as caked on as the women on the telly but she will certainly be more than less today. Once she was done with her face, she moved to her hair. Elsa stood there in her bathrobe, thinking; up or down?

She can't just stick with her braid...

After a moment, she decided on a half up.

Once that was done, she looked into her closet for the right dress. She looked out at the weather and hoped for a good, mild one. She then looked back into ther choices she have. She didn't exactly have anything witch-like. She would be standing out in the village. But...

She smiled, "That won't be a problem,"

She finished adding extra details to her dress and looked into the full mirror in her room. It was a dress in icy blue with pastel stars along the hems. However, she decided to be a little more daring and modern today as she made the front shorter than the back, but only up to her calves below her knees. The bodice was conforming to her shape but the sleeves fluttered from her shoulders almost like wings made of lace. It will mix in well with the robes there in Hogsmeade. Only less witch but more...fairytale?

She decided against wearing anything around her neck, instead putting on some delicate little ribbons with butterflies in her hair as accessories. For shoes, she settled for a simple pair of sandals with pastel blue ribbons made to look like she have chrysanthemums on her feet. Once done, she stepped out of her room. She can hear Danny's baritone voice downstairs talking to Harry;

"Be good for Jazz today, alright? I have something very important to do with Elsa at the village below,"

Harry soft voice asked, "What sort of thing?"

Danny laughed, "Making sure that the village is safe for you. We don't want another scare, do we?"

Harry sighed, "Okay..."

Elsa reached the entrance hall and smiled at the sight of Danny dealing with Harry as the boy clung to him by the hip. She was aware that he will be Harry's father and more than just a figure that felt like a father. Even though he was more the boy's granduncle, he was willing to step up and take up the duty of a real father. It warmed her heart to see something like it. Especially with the dangers surrounding the boy, such as the curse in his scar, it will not be an easy road with Danny. But the fact that he was willing to be away from his own realm and worked things out no matter how problematic things were said a lot about him as a person. It was why she did not have much disagreement against his proposal.