September 1st

Danny woke up on September 1st snuggled up with Elsa in his arms. He looked to see her still deeply asleep and nuzzled her hair, her scent was something he had grown addicted to. He yawned, hugging her a bit tighter, making her groan softly and sleepily at the gesture. Though he wanted nothing more than to just lay there with his beloved wife tucked to him, his brain, so used to keeping schedules, reminded him of the date and what needed to be done.

Damn it.

So he decided to make Elsa as miserable as him by picking her up and taking her to shower...

"DANNY!!"

Half an hour later, after much teasing from him and friendly fire from Elsa, they were ready to deal with the day. He headed for Harry's room, finding the boy with only his legs on the bed, ass up in the air, and snoring away on his carpet. Danny shook his head, old memories of when he was a much more active sleeper coming to mind. He wondered if Lily was the same or if she took after Jazz more.

He grabbed his son, "Come on. We need to go to King Cross for the traditional trip!"

Harry moaned like a ghoul as Danny marched him to the bathroom. Just like with Elsa, the boy woke up sputtering with the rain shower drowning him. He screamed, "DAD!"

Danny left him in the bathroom, "Hurry up and get ready. Have you packed your bags?"

Harry glowered at him, "I did. Now please get out,"

Danny chuckled as he left. He then checked Harry's bag, making sure that his school robes were front and center for easy access for when he needed to change on the train. He also made sure that the leather shoulder harness that also served as his wand holster was placed on the bed. He had trained Harry how to easily access his wand while making it look like he wasn't carrying anything. The school robe's design have capes around the shoulders that would work at concealing his shoulder harness.

Harry's uniform wasn't a full length robe as it ended around his calves with slits up the sides for easier wider movement. Danny was immensely glad that Severus insisted on adding pants underneath the robes for boys. He didn't know why but the man was very passionate about that addition to the school robe. The inside lining have a one time magic on it, changing color once sorted into one of the four Houses of Hogwarts. The waist was cinched by the buttons on the back, giving the robe extra form instead of the older formless style. The sleeves were fitted to the wrists. The collar was high and closed, the color waiting to be decided.

Over that was the cape. The sleeves on the cape were the hanging sort, the deep hood attached to the collar of the cape. The cape did not close all the way on the front. The open front style was held in place by the sleeves. The folds fell all the way to the calves, joining the length of the inner robe. Like the robe, the inner lining of the cape will soon be colored upon sorting. The school's badge on the front over the left breast, right over the heart. On the back of the cape was where the House's badge would be added upon sorting, making it looked like they were wearing a banner of their House on their back.

Elsa had added some embroidery on his shoulders, adding structure to it. The beginning of the slits also have their respective embroideries, black and subtle so as not to distract from the school appointed robes. She had already read on the rule books and there was nothing against such subtle addition. It was also imbued with some fey protection spells, so that Harry can at least be kept safe even without them by his side.

Harry rushed to breakfast and Danny had to remind him that choking will not send him to the King Cross any faster. If anything, he will probably wake up in the graveyard and attend Hogwarts as a ghost. That served to slow the boy down some. Danny looked at Luna who kept a careful smile on her lips but her eyes were vacant and she was pushing her food around. Danny sighed. They have been preparing her for the day that Harry will have to go to Hogwarts, promising her that she will join him next year.