Big Hands And Feet

Elsa followed Harry for his first visit to The Rook via the Floo. It was still a little dizzying to shoot through the fireplace, passing so many different fireplaces in the process. Pandora Lovegood greeted them upon their exit, "Welcome to The Rook. I'll call Luna down,"

Elsa smiled, "Good morning, Pandora,"

The witch barely heard her as she was already heading up, "Luna dear~! Your friend is here!"

Harry nervously looked around. He have been looking forward this visit for weeks since Halloween. Luna was the first child to be his friend and he was eager to play with her. He even brought Dan. Although Harry treated Dan like his favorite toy, Elsa was aware that her husband-to-be was planning for Dan to build a bond with Harry and became another shield for the boy. Meanwhile, Ellie stayed with Jazz to 'catch up'.

The poor woman's health had taken a turn after Halloween and Danny wanted to marry Elsa before anything unfortunate happen. Elsa hoped that her presence would lengthen the old lady's health but it seemed that, just as before, when the time was approaching, nothing she did can prevent it. So to distract Harry from his grandmother's imminent end, she decided to take him to visit the Lovegood family.

Elsa was little interested by the things that Pandora spoke of. The woman seemed to have a keen interest in natural magic instead of the already existing internal magic within her. She believed that her internal magic can be boosted if only she figure out how to pull in the ambient magic around her. Elsa thought that it sounded dangerous but the witch was passionate. Danny had insisted that she made a friend outside their family and that was the only reason she was there with Harry.

Looking around, she noticed the lack of technology that littered Danny's home. Albus and Minerva had both mentioned how the Shrieking Shack resembled a 'muggle home' more than a witch or wizard's. This will be her first time in a proper magical home. Other than the radio, everything else seemed to work through magic and it wasn't that surprising for her. She have heard the wonder in Albus's voice when he stared at their ectoplasm ran electronics. He once said that magic interfere with electricity and Danny had said that it was because magic itself was already a form of energy. When one add one form of energy over another, it was no surprise that they will short circuit. It was also the same reason why Danny used ectoplasmic energy to power their home for their appliances. He would lock himself in the basement, experimenting with runes as a circuit of sort to see if he can create similar technology that ran fully on magic.

Sometimes, Harry will watch and even help with the runes. It helped him with his reading comprehension and his observation skill. So far, Danny had only succeeded with a magic powered light bulb.

"The first magical light for all mankind! And completely clean energy based too!"

If only he didn't come out of the basement with that light bulb in his hand with his white hair all raised on end as if he had just been shocked by lightning plus the sparking, laughing like a man who just escaped from the asylum. Jazz had taken one look at him and said, "Mad scientist,"

Well, his biggest problem was stabilizing the power output because magic, in his words, can be moody.

A small 3 years old with white blond hair peeked over the railing of the stairs to the second floor, wide blue eyes taking in the sight of the visitors, before disappearing back behind the railing. After a while, a familiar tiny girl in ruffle dress of several clashing colors appeared and grinning toothy grin as she ran towards her son, "Harry!"

Harry grinned back, "Luna!" He waved at her when she came to a stop in front of him, chubby cheeks red, "I'm here! I promised, remember, that we see each other again?"