Around The World

Elsa stretched her back. She then looked at the ocean as the water lapped at her feet. Danny had decided to take her and Harry around the world to avoid the nosy witches and wizards. They had informed Albus about their world trip before leaving and their magical neighbors, not the witches or wizards, will house sit for them while they go around the world. At the moment, they have found their way to one of the many islands of Polynesia.

Danny was careful at choosing their destination as he didn't want too many people and wanted Harry to experience the world to expand on his experience. At the same time, he was relentlessly wooing her on the side whenever Harry was busy enjoying the trip. Well, the little one even acted as his wingman whenever he needed some extra help.

Elsa knew that she have yet to perform her wifely duties to him but he was tremendously patient with her reluctance. It wasn't that she didn't want it, it was just that she was a little more concerned about Harry as the boy was still healing from Jazz's departure from their life. He understood that but he was also constantly reminding her what line they have yet to cross. Not that he was being pushy. He was simply teasing her and courting her openly. Something that Pandora told her was a norm for married couple.

Elsa found that she didn't mind his courting. Especially when she noticed that he attract women and a few men while they traveled. It was because of the time when he was watching Harry swim around at their hotel shirtless and unintentionally attracting a few women that Elsa decided that she should step up and embraced the modern swimming culture. Needless to say, having him constantly stealing glances at her despite her more modest swimming suit was enough reminder that she was his wife and he beholden to her.

Still, it made her feel wanted when he proceeded to join Harry and her in the water, ignoring the few admirers that tried to steal his attention.

Elsa didn't dare to wear a bikini and instead opted for a one piece with a skirt for her swimming gear. She also wore a crochet dress over her one piece the shades of ocean teals and blues for extra modesty as they sat in the boat and Danny pointing at the reef to their son. Harry eagerly took photos with the clunky camera so he have something to send back to Luna.

He insisted on this because "Luna loves animals!"

Elsa wasn't so keen over his possessiveness over his only friend and have been trying to temper his childish jealousy towards Luna's other childhood friend. Fortunately, other than sabotaging their play date whenever he came over, he did not bully this Ginny girl. Pandora told her that Ginny was sad because 'Harry Potter' didn't want to be her friend. Apparently, like most girls in his generation, she held a celebrity crush towards him. And since Harry despised his fame, something that he picked up from them, he translated this into despising her.

She had lectured him about his treatment towards Ginny but it seemed to be something that he was having a hard time accepting.

Danny told her to let him figure it out. Basically, he was waiting for life to kick Harry's ass for being an ass. Some lessons can only be learned through experience and pain.

She giggled as Harry eagerly dove for his first snorkeling experience, Danny close behind him. Elsa followed them and watched as Danny pointed at the colorful corals. He then poked at an anemone, almost scaring Harry when it popped off the rock and swam away. Elsa blinked behind her goggles, not even her knew that anemones can do that. From Danny's expression, he knew that and had wanted to show them the fact through an amusing reaction. Well, she and Harry will certainly remember that.

That was how Danny always taught Harry, anyway. Lessons through amusement tended to stick as it tickled a positive emotion, making the experience fun. He told her once that Jazz taught him that because psychologically, emotion played a strong part in how one recall a memory. Elsa didn't know much about psychology but she respected Jazz's wisdom. Especially at the start as Harry made it almost impossible for her to come close to him. She would probably be even more miserable and sad that he rejected her so much without Jazz's insight.