You Look Like Pinkie Pie

Halloween. Such a wonderful holiday. Harry enjoyed the atmosphere immensely...if only his Dad wasn't busy on the day. Even Frighty left his post. Harry wondered why his Dad got to work on the holiday. Besides, it was the most important magical holiday of the year! His Dad can't possibly work! It's...it's...

He mumbled, "Sacrilege,"

Nanna snorted when she heard him as he glowered at the telly, "Where did you even learn that word?"

He pointed at the telly, "The black and white kitty said 'sacrilege' when the human worked on holiday,"

Nanna shook her head, her hands busy knitting something over her lap, "Danny can't help it, Harry. He's the Ghost King and the Spirit of Halloween practically work for him. That means he have a job to watch the Veil so that bad ghosts won't cause too much trouble,"

Harry pouted at Nanna, "Can't he ask Grandpa Clockwork to help him? Like...like giving him extra free time just for me? It's Halloween!" He huffed, "Not even Professor Snape and Professor Minnie can make it! But they have school and loads of kids to take care so I get it. But Dad only have me!" His eyes then widened, "What if Dad have more kids beside me?! I don't want to share Dad!"

Nanna stared at him before shaking her head, "Calm down, Harry. If Danny have kids besides you, he would have brought them over,"

A green portal appeared in the fun room and two figures were deposited there. Danny poked his head out, "Sorry, Jazz! Uh...Dani is here because she found out about Harry and Dan is on community service until told otherwise. So please don't mind them. They know better than start problem!" He disappeared back into the portal and Harry stared wide eyed at the older girl pouting at the blasé drop by. He then looked at the giant that was wider than Dad but just as tall with his white hair on fire...or white fire for hair grumbling something in weird noises.

He looked at Nanna, his lips wobbling at the betrayal, "Dad have others kids beside me?"

The giant glared at him, causing Harry to flinch back, "What kid? Do I look like a kid to you?!"

The smaller girl beside him shouted, "Hey! Don't shout at him, you big meanie!" She then looked to see Harry clinging to Nanna. She smiled as she floated near, "Hey there, little guy. I'm not Danny's kid. I'm, like, his sister, you know? The younger sister?" She smiled at Nanna with wide eyes, "Whoa, Jazz. You're old,"

Nanna sniffed, "I age, duh,"

The girl rolled her eyes before looking at Harry, "Call me Aunt Ellie, alright?"

Harry stiffened at the word Aunt. He didn't like aunties. He tightened his hug around Nanna's waist, quiet. He'll bite this new 'auntie' if she tried anything. Nanna sighed over him before saying, "Ellie, it is great to see you again. This is Harry, my grandson. Danny is adopting him as his,"

"Jazz, I heard voices. Have Danny returned?"

Harry perked up and ran off for her, "Mum! There are weird people with Nanna!"

Mum appeared and looked into the room. She frowned slightly at the quietly grumbling big guy who stiffened at the look she sent him. She wagged at finger at him, "I don't care how powerful you are or what you have done to deserve such punishment from Danny. I don't care that you are half Danny. If you hurt my family, I'll come onto you will all the rage of nature,"

The big man snorted as he eyed her up and down, "What happened to Sam?"

Mum wasn't phased by that. Harry didn't know who Sam was but he didn't like what the big guy was implying. But Mum answered, "She wasn't born yet," Mum then smiled at the other one, "It is good to put a face to the name. Well, I can hardly imagine Danny as a girl so...hello, Ellie,"