𝕐𝕖𝕤/ℕ𝕠

As Faith was walking to lunch with the girls, they kept grilling her about her relationship with Sam.

"Faith, what's the deal with you and Sam?" Tina started. "You've been stealing glances in the choir room, you were heartbroken when he left and you still haven't told us what happened over summer vacation."

Faith couldn't hide her blush at the thought of her summer with Sam.

"Okay, okay, okay. It's true. Sam and I spent a lot of time together, at the beach. And...we had a thing." Everyone started shaking Faith with excitement, this was the first time she opened up to everyone about everything with Sam over the summer. Unaware of Sam blushing while telling the boys the story as well.

~~~Summer Nights By Faith Hudson, Sam Evans and The New Directions~~~
(Faith was in Mercedes' part, singing and dancing around with her bestfriends.)

~~~~~

Sitting in the choir room at the start of the next week, Faith was sitting beside Sam chatting about anything they could to avoid the obvious kiss they had a couple weeks ago before Christmas. It was a topic neither of them had brought up.

Suddenly, Mr. Schue came speeding into the room, everyone guessing what he was writing until it was all out. 'Marry Me?'

Faith gasped and looked at Sam excitedly.

"Yes, I am proposing to Ms. Pillsbury. This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family." Everyone awed and cheered at his news, they were so excited to help him pull this off.

"Mr. Shue, we're so happy for you. We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time." Faith quietly laughed at Quinn's response.

"It's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off. And that's where you guys come in, okay? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Ms. Pillsbury...it's got to be perfect.''

After everyone agreed and started brainstorming, they were dismissed. As Faith got up and started heading towards her locker, Sam was following behind, closely on her heels.

"Pretty romantic, huh? Think you're going to get married someday?" Sam said, dropping a hint as she stopped at her locker.

"Probably. After I get my degree and have my life put together." Faith stated.

"You have any idea who the guy is going to be? 'Cause I know this awesome dude who's great at impressions and totally into you."

"Hmmm," Faith pondered. "Some blonde guy?"

"Very blonde, you would be perfect." Sam felt like he was getting somewhere.

"Mm nope, doesn't ring a bell." She smiled sarcastically.

"Are we ever going to talk about it, Faith? I know you're trying to avoid it but we can't just act like it didn't happen. We kissed. We were together over the summer." Sam got serious.

"Sam I told you before, this is all just crazy and that kiss, as amazing as it was, just made this more messy for me." Faith pleaded.

"Is it because I'm not an athlete anymore? I remember how much you still love wearing my letterman jacket, do you not want to be with me because I don't have one?''

Faith looked at Sam like he was crazy.

"You're kidding me, right? Do you think I'm going to base a decision about a relationship solely on a jacket? We had a Summer thing. I just need to figure out what's going on, on my own."