ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕆𝕟 𝕋𝕠 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

As sectionals were looming at the end of the week, Faith was getting ready to head to school for practice but before she could leave, Finn had pulled up the car with Rachel.

"Faith, get in. We aren't going to school, we are going on a road trip and we really need your help."

"Is this how I get kidnapped? Because I'd like to live to see my kids grow up." Faith mentioned sarcastically while climbing into the back seat.

For the most part, they were all singing songs until Faith had a nap for the last bit until she woke up and they were driving through a small town. Eventually, they pulled up to a bar and Faith still had no idea where they were.

"You made me skip school to drive upwards of 3 hours to go to a bar..." Faith was confused about what they were doing in the middle of nowhere.

As they walked in Finn had whispered something to Rachel that Faith hadn't heard but she did hear Rachel's response.

"Well, there just aren't a lot of theatres in Northern Kentucky, so theatre groups just have to perform in whatever space they can find."

"Rachel, I'm not sure that's what this is, it's all ladies. Old ladies. I'm pretty sure we're the youngest and Finn's the only guy here."

"It's no secret that dinner theatre appeals to elderly women."

Suddenly, there was an announcer over a giant speaker talking.

"Good afternoon, ladies! Are you ready to meet the men of Stallionz? Then please welcome to the stage-- Cobra!"

Suddenly, a man came out in what looked like a firefighter costume but for some reason...it was definitely more than that.

"I didn't know Backdraft was a musical."

"Someone get the door, 'cause here comes Mr. Package."

Next, a man in a pilot costume came out and both Faith and Rachel knew what was going on.

"Oh No..." Rachel said before Faith added: "YOU MADE ME SKIP SCHOOL TO GO TO A STRIPPER BAR!?!?!?!"

Before Finn or Rachel answered, there was one more announcement.

"And ladies, let's give a warm welcome to White Chocolate!"

The second he stepped onto the stage, Faith's jaw dropped. She never assumed she would ever see Sam again let alone, her first sight being him taking off all his clothes for elderly women.

"That's not an image I can ever get out of my mind."

Usually, Faith would be drooling over how hot Sam was, nothing had changed since she last saw him, but her heart was still racing a mile a minute at the fact that she was seeing him for the first time in almost 5 months. Rachel had taken a dollar to go up to Sam and once he recognized her, Finn and Rachel decided to talk to him backstage.

"Hey, I need a minute still...talk to him and I'll be around the corner and come in when I'm ready."

Finn nodded before taking a plate of food into Sam's dressing room.

Although she was happy about the idea of seeing Sam again, Faith couldn't help but think of the damage they would have to repair before moving forward...

*FLASHBACK*

Faith and Sam were sitting in Faith's backyard. They were having a picnic because Sam was leaving in a day and a half.

"I don't want you to go...I want to remain in this peaceful bliss with you forever." Faith was leaning against Sam who was leaning against his elbows.